Nioh 2 Update 1.05 Patch Notes vom 20. März
20. März 2020 von Jean Pierre B.
Tecmo Koei hat das erste größere Update für Nioh 2 veröffentlicht. Wir haben alle Details zum Patch am 20. März.
Das Nioh 2 Update 1.05 steht ab sofort bereit zum Download, für PS4. Es wurden gleich zwei Update Versionen bereitgestellt, 1.04 und 1.05. Mit diesem Update werden viele Fehler behoben, zudem gibt es ein paar Optimierungen.
Nioh 2 Patch Notes 1.05 / 1.04
- Added the ability to easily increase the skill of other weapons if the skill of a certain weapon type is high
- Relaxed “weapon proficiency” requirements for some training area missions
- Reduces the strength of “Gaki” and reduces the power of specific attacks
- Reduced the power of attacks with excessively high damage for the following enemies: “Youki” and “Saruoni”
- “Skebito” health increased
- Adjusted the recommended level notation so that the recommended levels for some missions are appropriate
- When “Ushioni” rushes into a weir, the corner is stabbed so that the weir is not destroyed by jump attacks etc.
- Reduced the physical strength and defense of “Shimama Ryoan” in the main mission “Bleaking Water”
- The homing of the hatchet skill “Ground Kill” has been adjusted upward.
- Alleviates the vacant wisdom required to release the half-you skill “ Fighter Tiger Strike ”
- Corresponding to also spread to the guardian spirits “recovery spread of medicine” bless “wing bird” Gasukebito
limit also, the spread range from distance unlimited 7m
- Increased the distance that Mujina responds to gestures
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the tsumoku were not reflected on the minimap
- Fixed a rare issue where all enemies would stop firing
- Fixed a bug where if you set up a battle with a sword, you could be relentless before the battle was completed
- Fixed a bug where the attack would not hit if a strong attack was made when an attack was hit at the bottom of the sword
- Fixed a bug where the hatchet throwing skill could not hit enemies in the permanent area
- Fixed a bug that caused the sword skill “Zenigiri” to fall when used on a cliff
- Fixed a bug that could trigger under certain circumstances even if the two-sword skill “Disturbed Slash” was not acquired
- Fixed an issue where spear martial art “Chidori” would not home properly when used on some enemies
- Fixed a bug that the chain scythe skill “Footwear” was being hit by the wall
- Fixed a bug where the Ushioni soul spell might not hit properly on some terrain
- Fixed an issue where the guardian spirits of the guardian spirits “Kamika” and “Siasha” did not give an advantageous effect to themselves
- Fixed a bug where “Sohaya Shu (Naginata-Kama)” attack sometimes did not hit properly
- Fixed a bug that caused Genbu’s guardian spirit skill to freeze for a certain amount of time when hitting “Asai Nagamasa”
- Fixed a bug where “Sake Drinking Doji” sometimes repeated steps in the same direction many times
- Fixed a bug that sometimes took a long time to land when Naotaka Magara and Nao Shubo Nao emerged
- Fixed a bug where when a “Nurikabe” was launched by a long-range attack, it might not be attacked until approaching
- Fixed a bug where some small sea monsters in the main mission “Ayakashi Overnight Castle” would not be resurrected when resuming death
- Fixed a bug where enemies would be buried in walls when performing a drop attack at a specific location in the main mission “Wait at Exit”
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss not to be scared when destroying a gimmick in the area in the boss battle of the main mission “Wait at the exit”
- Fixed a bug where in the multiplayer main mission “Kaiyama Glacier”, “Moonless” might not follow the player
- Fixed a bug that the number of hairs displayed on the mission selection screen was incorrectly displayed in the main mission “Burning Flame”
- Fixed a bug in the main mission “Golden Castle (Ayakashi no Yumeji)” in a multiplayer boss battle where the boss might not go down even if the conditions were met.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players from entering the battle area during the Submission “Ayakashi Kagura” and “In the Lesson”
- Fixed a bug where the mission would automatically end in rare cases if the host selected “Proceed” after clearing in multiplayer of the submission “Large Heaven”
- Fixed a bug where the maximum amount of martial arts that could be earned in “Dedication” was not correctly reflected
- Fixed a bug where the recipe book for “Kirei-no-kami-no-Bowl” could be obtained twice if the conditions were met.
- Fixed a bug where the special effect of the soul charge, “Activating a monster with 0 physical strength (in the darkness)”, sometimes bends into the ground, etc.
- Fixed a bug that the setting of “Rare character string” of “Online setting” may not be reflected.
- Fixed a bug where the gauge of other players on the left side of the screen might disappear when the in-game health bar of the rare game was set to “Display if there is fluctuation” in “Online Settings”
- Other minor bug fixes