Realm Royale: Patch Notes zum Crafting Economy Update – Test Server
5. August 2018 von Jean Pierre B.
Die Entwickler zu „Realm Royale“ haben gestern wurde ein neues Update für die Test Server veröffentlicht. Das Update Fokusiert Änderungen am Plünderungs- und Shard-System. Zudem gibt es einige Optimierungen und Fehlerbehebungen .
Weitere Neuigkeiten, Patch Notes und Guides findet ihr auf unserer Themenseite zum Spiel.
Realm Royale: Crafting Economy Patch
- Headshot damage reduced from a 100% bonus to a 50% bonus for all weapons.
- The shard bonus for killing players has been removed.
- Weapon damage has been rescaled from 0/10/20/30% to 0/20/40/60% using common damage as a baseline.
- All players will start with 600 armor.
- Armor from items has changed from 200/250/300/350 to 60/90/120/150.
- Chicken timer reduced from 30s to 20s.
- Chicken speed increased from 90% to 135% of normal speed.
- Weapons chests will now drop the same loot as normal chests.
- Disenchant values have been changed from 5/10/15/20 to 3/8/20/40.
- Chests now have a small chance to drop legendary armor, weapons, or abilities.
- Chest drop rates have been adjusted. Chests can drop up to 4 items.
- The rate at which chests drop different amount of items has been adjusted.
- Potion chests have had their drop rates adjusted.
- Zeppelin chests can now drop between 2 and 4 items
- Zeppelin chests can drop legendary armor, weapons, abilities, or armor potions.
- Zeppelin chests will still always drop a Legendary weapon.
- Chicken trophies have been removed from the game.
- The maximum amount of shards you can hold has been reduced from 200 to 120.
- Forge costs updated
- Armor Potion cost changed from 30 to 25
- Health Potion cost changed from 30 to 15
- Armor cost changed from 60 to 50
- Ability cost changed from 90 to 60
- Non-Class Legendary Weapon cost changed from 120 to 80
- Class Legendary Weapon cost changed from 200 to 120