Elite Dangerous Update 1.45 Patch Notes vom 30. Juni
30. Juni 2020 von Jean Pierre B.
Die zuständigen Entwickler von Frontier Developments haben ein neues Update für Elite Dangerous veröffentlicht. Wir haben die vollständigen Patch Notes zu dieser Aktualisierung am 30. Juni.
Elite Dangerous Update 1.45 steht ab sofort bereit zum Download, für PS4, Xbox One und PC.
Elite Dangerous Patch Notes 1.45
- Setting a price for a commodity in the market management screen is now much faster.
- Players can now use “-” when entering ship IDs.
- Fixed an issue that placed Fleet Carriers in the barycentre when jumping to a binary system, even if space was present around the primary star.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Fleet Carrier landing pads to be displaced.
- Removed superpower faction logos from Fleet Carriers.
- Fixed a bug which prevented SRVs from being restocked at Fleet Carriers.
- Fixed the timing so that when transferring a ship to a carrier the “Incoming Message” audio now plays at the same time as the message arrives rather than immediately upon requesting the transfer.
- Fixed a problem with stolen mission cargo getting stuck after being sold to a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed an issue positioning Fleet Carriers near stellar bodies with highly eccentric orbits.
- Fixed some issues with bookmarking Fleet Carriers.
- Fixed an issue with Limpets sometimes not being restockable at a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed an issue with Fleet Carrier shipyards incorrectly interacting with Powerplay control system effects.
- Fixed an issue causing ship inventory numbers to be displayed incorrectly after selling items to a Fleet Carrier.
- Adjusted the way Retreat and Expansion conflicts are resolved: The Retreat state will now be overridden if another faction attempts to expand into the retreating faction’s star system by challenging them. The resulting conflict will still evict either the expanding or the previously retreating faction as normal
- Surface and sub-surface deposits on asteroids will no longer immediately respawn when re-entering the instance or switching to a ship launched fighter.
- Fixed an issue which stopped Squadron Bookmarks appearing.
- Fixed an issue with combat bonds not being correctly awarded for scenario objectives when over four players contributed.
- Galactic average prices were updated.
- Fixed an Orange Sidewinder connection issue when dropping into an instance with a Starport and Carrier Vendor.
- Fixed a crash when entering the Commodity Market on a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed a crash when entering Holo-Me customisation at a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed a crash when purchasing a Fleet Carrier and immediately viewing it in the galaxy map.
- Fixed a bug which meant that selected Fleet Carrier paint jobs would be removed when entering an instance.
We’ll be on the look out for any new Elite Dangerous changes, and will let our readers know once we find any,