Dauntless Update Version OB 0.8.2 – Patch Notes 1.03
7. Juni 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Dauntless Update Version OB 0.8.2 wurde veröffentlicht, für PS4, Xbox One und PC. Wir haben alle Informationen zu dem Update am 7. Juni.
Der Client Patch 1.03 (PS4) steht bereit zum Download, ihr müsst knapp 355 MB herunterladen und installieren.
Mit dem neuen Update habt ihr Zugang zu der dritten Farbstoffregion. Zudem wurde eine Funktion um Fehler zu Melden hinzugefügt. Erfahrt alle Details unten in den Patch Notes.
Dauntless Patch Notes 1.03 – Update 0.8.2
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
- Third dye region. Slayers now have access to a third dye region on nearly all armours, and can use up to three dyes to customize each piece. Overall dye-able surface area has increased as well. Plus: You can now dye all of your equipped armour at once! Show us your new look with #FashionSlayer.
- Bug reporting. Slayers can now report bugs through the in-game Help submenu. Go to the Main Menu, select Help, and choose Report a Bug to gain access to the form. The more detail you can provide, the more it will help us.
- Huntboard details. Behemoth strengths and weaknesses are now viewable from the hunt board. This should help Slayers better plan and prepare for hunts.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Improved performance for Charrogg, Hellion, Valomyr, and Rezakiri. Before you ask: This is not the “final” performance improvement for these Behemoths. We will continue to work to improve this going forward.
- Made multiple optimizations to VFX and Behemoths to make them less resource-intensive. This should lead to improved performance on hunts.
- Added a shimmer to “invisible” Kharabaks. They should now be a little easier to see when enraged.
- Introduced fixes for the most common crashes that players were running into on all platforms.
- Cancel Matchmaking and Skip Matchmaking should now work as intended.
- Fixed a bug where changing your lantern on the airship could cause its UI to disappear during the following hunt.
- The Middleman will now show the correct price for (a) unlocking new cell slots and (b) speeding up cooks.
- Fixed a bug where Slayers could get stuck in the Hunt Pass screen.
- Fixed a bug where some Slayers could see and craft the previous (pre-0.8.0) versions of Moonreaver Shrike weapons.
- Using Aetherslam will no longer execute the hammer’s standing blast or incorrectly place a single-ammo Landbreaker.
- Molten Edict (hammer) will now correctly and consistently spawn its fireball again.
- Slayers who have their system language set to Polish should no longer experience Dauntless in Portuguese. It will now be in English.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t equip the Death’s Head or Sky Anchor sigils.
- Fixed a bug where some TVs would clip the top corners of the HUD depending on overscan settings. (You should now be able to see your compass.)
- Fixed a bug where opening the Move List on the airship could cause it get stuck, remaining on the screen for the duration of the hunt.
- Held actions (e.g. gathering, healing at aether vents) should now correctly complete when their meters are filled. This aether vent no longer tastes of … fear.
- Fixed a bug where using a keyboard to navigate the store could result in the wrong item being selected.
- The Sylvan Barrel Mastery card will now display the correct icon and background.
- Interrupt indicators will now correctly display any time a Behemoth is in an interruptible state on all platforms.
- Fixed a bug where VFX could end prematurely and abruptly.
- Fixed a bug where Slayers could go invisible when browsing certain menus.
- Fixed a bug where the End of Hunt survey could get cut off if the player was mid-answer.
- Raised Razorwing Kharabak’s health to its intended level. I feel my power returning …
- Fixed a bug where the Armour Crafting screen would show an incorrect resistance rating for armour level +11 and up.
- Added the ability for Slayers to customize their appearance from the Personality menu. But you can still make Gregario happy by visiting his mirror.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to reset into the sky when exiting the Hunt Pass screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused beards to show through certain helmets in the Loadout, Personality, and Store screens.