Dauntless Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes 1.0.1 Verfügbar
9. Oktober 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Die Entwickler von Phoenix Labs haben die Details zum neuen Dauntless Patch 1.0.1 veröffentlicht, wir haben alle Details zu diesem Update am 9. Oktober.
Dauntless Update 1.14 / Patch 1.0.1 steht ab sofort bereit zum Download, für PS4, PC und Xbox One. Auf der PS4 müsst ihr 375 MB herunterladen.
Dauntless Patch Notes 1.14 – Update 1.0.1
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
- Uncapped frame rate. PC players can now manually adjust their frame rate cap. Go to Options > Video to set your FPS to 30, 60 (default), 90, 120, 144, or uncapped.
- Know who you’re supporting. Clicking the Support a Creator button in the in-game store will now show you which Creator you’re currently supporting.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Improved performance on grenade AoE explosions, resulting in reduced resource demand and smoother animation.
- Tuning. This is our first tuning pass on the aether strikers, so we’d love to hear your thoughts! We will continue to refine and balance this weapon in future patches.
- Karma Breaker (technique) damage over time total damage reduced to 2100 over 35 (down from 2800 over 35).
- Titan Crash (special) primary target damage reduced to 600 (from 800).
- The aether strikers’ Karma Breaker (technique) will no longer be blocked if another player gets in the way.
- Aether striker users can now execute specials (e.g. Adamant Bolt, Titan Crash) during a combo; they no longer have to wait until the end. As part of this change, we also fixed a bug where attempting to activate a technique early on in a combo chain would incorrectly cause Surge to activate instead.
- Titan Crash (special) can now be used on non-Behemoth objects (e.g. Boreus minions, Stormclaw Fences, etc.).
- Fixed a bug that caused some striker parts to display as “poor” quality items.
- Pangar’s Punishers and Skarn’s Smashers now have the correct perk: Knockout King. This replaces the incorrect perk (Weighted Strikes) that was previously assigned to these weapons.
- Fixed a bug that caused Surge to activate incorrectly when following a technique (e.g. Karma Breaker) if the special button was held for too long.
- Aether striker mods and their descriptions should now show the correct translation in non-English language environments.
- Fixed a bug where repeaters could play the wrong elemental audio after swapping loadouts.
- Fixed a bug where making loadout changes in the airship lobby could prevent repeaters from becoming empowered.
- Fixed a bug that could cause repeater attacks and abilities to fail after climbing or rolling.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in place after dropping into a hunt.
- Fixed a bug where Mastery objectives could fail to complete, forcing players to repeat those objectives’ requirements.
- Tempestborne Stormclaw will no longer go invisible after using its teleport attack.
- Fixed an issue that prevented party text chat from working in the city.
- Slayers’ backs should no longer clip through the Seeker’s Tunic. Scapulae: contained.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the “A Slayer has abandoned the hunt” message to display after returning to Ramsgate.
- Restored some missing map textures to Sovereign’s Throne (island).
- Fixed a few discrepancies between Bounty Card descriptions and their actual completion requirements.
- The hair tint reward on level 40 of the Hunt Pass will now display the correct icon.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Slayers to fall through the map on Iron Falls (island).
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to miss the Bounty system introduction quest.
- Removed a Middleman confirmation screen that incorrectly referenced platinum.