Conan Exiles Update 1.55 Patch Notes vom 10. März
10. März 2020 von Jean Pierre B.
Funcom hat heute ein neues Update für Conan Exiles veröffentlicht. Unten findet ihr die vollständigen Patch Notes zu diesem Update am 10. März.
Das Conan Exiles Update 1.55 steht ab sofort bereit zum Download, für PS4. PC und Xbox One Spieler müssen sich noch etwas Gedulden.
Das heutige Update fügt das Followers Management system hinzu, zudem gibt es weitere neue Inhalte und Fehlerbehebungen. Leider wurden die Patch Notes bisher nur in Englisch veröffentlicht.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 1.55
New Follower Management System!
With great power comes great responsibility! Following up on our follower leveling system, we’re introducing the Follower Management System. From this screen you’ll have at a glance an overview over your army of followers, giving you extra control even from a distance! You can access it from a new tab in the player menu. From this new screen you will be able to…
View your current number of followers!
If you have the population cap enabled in your server or single player game, you will be able to check your current quota of followers as well as the maximum you’re allowed based on the server settings. Quick and easy!
Check stats, rescue and break bonds from a distance!
From the management screen you can now break bonds with those followers you’re no longer interested in keeping. Just click on them and select “Break Bond” from the menu. Much easier than having to deal with the emotional trauma of doing it face to face!
We have also added a new extra functionality! Tired of those pesky followers who chose to disappear in the middle of the night? You can now recall them to your position (as long as you’re within your claim) to keep them under control! However, this power comes with a few caveats. First, when they get rescued, they will lose their inventory and equipment. After you have used recall, you (or your clan) won’t be able to use it again for a certain period of time (cooldown), and those followers who were engaged in combat recently will not be able to be recalled until a certain time has passed. Best of all, both timers are customizable! (via ini edit at the moment)
Locate your followers in the map!
Similar to the current feature where you can see your fellow clan mates in the map, you can now also keep an overview on where your followers are at any moment. Off by default, you can select which one of your thralls or pets you want to see located in the map. No more hide and seek!
- New Follower Management System!
- AI fixes!
- Exploit fixes!
- …and more!
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Additional tweaks to the issue where players would get randomly killed when interacting with certain meshes or reaching certain locations.
- Fixed an exploit regarding building pieces.
- Deployed measures against undermeshing.
- Follower management system! Command and track your followers with new and improved tools.
- You now can break bonds with followers remotely.
- You can now recall followers to your position if you’re within your claim. This feature has a cooldown and restrictions to avoid possible abuse.
- You can now see your followers on the map. You can select which followers you want to be displayed this way and which ones you don’t (unticked by default).
- Added the following ini settings to control the new functionality introduced with the Followers Management System (available in G-Portal’s web adminpanel):
- EnableFollowerRescueOnLandClaimOnly=True/False. If true, players can rescue followers ONLY on land they (or their clan) own
- EnableFollowerRescueInBuildExclusionZone=False/True. If false, players cannot rescue followers in Build Exclusion Zones.
- FollowerRescueCooldown=3600. Defines (in seconds) how often players can rescue followers (cooldown is shared between clan members).
- DamageCooldownBeforeRescue=600. Amount of seconds where followers cannot be rescued if player or target follower took any damage.
- Flinthead arrows no longer require feathers to craft.
- The effect of Set’s Tongue and Mitra’s Justice no longer persists until logging out.
- Fixed an issue that would cause armor penetration to stack on consecutive bow shots.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Rhino King not to retaliate against attacks.
- Fixed an issue with stationary NPC awareness that would cause them to be unresponsive if they had previously rotated.
- NPCs should now properly switch weapons, even to melee, if their throwing weapon runs out or their shields break.
- Resolved an issue where thralls would sometimes prefer unarmed attacks despite having a weapon available in their inventory.
- Thralls that switched from melee to ranged or viceversa should no longer remain in a contemplative, unresponsive state, wondering what’s the point of life or if pineapple belongs on pizza (it does).
- Fixed an issue where thralls would not follow their attack rotations and did no combos.
- Fixed an issue where the Purge would fail to find an appropriate target if the player had not been in LOD range of a qualifying construction.
General Bug Fixes
- Sprinting should no longer persist after mounting and dismounting a horse under certain circumstances.
- Torches can now be equipped while traversing water bodies on a horse.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Fixed an issue where mounted combat animations could be interrupted.
UI and Text Fixes
- In between whipping sessions, our #spellchekker team managed to correct a number of mispelled NPC names.
- Fixed a number of French localization issues for certain items and stats. #le-spellchekker
- Fixed an issue where the “Password Protected” prompt would disappear when leaving a session with vanity camera active.
- Added follower management tab to player menu.
- Followers location is now displayed in the map (off by default).
- Cleared up some redundant information in pets’ info screen.
- The last option in gameplay settings should no longer be blocked out of screen boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where humanoid NPCs would continuously play drunk emote animations and sound effects when idle. #idleresponsibly