Call of Duty WW2: Patch 1.18 veröffentlicht – Changelog
25. Juni 2018 von Jean Pierre B.
Call of Duty WW2 Update 1.18 ist ab sofort für alle PlayStation 4 Besitzer verfügbar. Gemäß den offiziellen COD WW2 Update 1.18 Patch Notes, hat das neue Update eine neue Division hinzugefügt: Kavallerie.
Das Update wird also durch die neue „Kavallerie“ Division hervorgehoben, die einen „Kavallerie-Schild“ und „verbesserte Zielfähigkeiten“ enthält, die es dem Spieler ermöglichen, Dominationspunkte schneller zu erobern, Bomben in Suchen und Zerstören schneller zu platzieren und andere Perks.
Außerdem enthält die neueste COD WW2 Version 1.18 auch Stabilitäts- und Leistungsverbesserungen. Weitere Informationen findet ihr unten.
Das Update 1.18 umfasst knapp 2.5 Gigabyte, die Erweiterung „United Front“ muss zusätzlich mit knapp 6.8 Gigabyte heruntergeladen werden.
Call of Duty: WWII – United Front ist in wenigen Stunden für alle PS4 Spieler verfügbar, mit dem dritten DLC kommt auch die neue “The Tortured Path” Zombie Episode. Vor wenigen tagen sind bereits alle neuen Trophäen zum DLC enthüllt worden, wer sich jetzt schon alle PS4 Trophäen zu „Call of Duty: WWII United Front“ anschauen möchte, hier findet ihr sie.
Update: Eine Komplettlösung zur neuen Zombie Karte findet ihr hier, The Tortured Path Guide.
COD WW2 Update 1.18 Patch notes
- NEW Division: CAVALRY – The Cavalry is an objective-focused Division that leads the way forward to victory. This new Division wields the Cavalry Shield, which offers protection against enemy attacks. The Cavalry Division also has improved objective capabilities, which include capturing Domination flags faster, planting bombs in S&D quicker, and swiftly building and destroying walls in War Mode. To make this the true team-play Division, the Cavalry also gets more score from objectives, and every two assists equal a kill. Lastly, the Cavalry can get back to the objective quicker (and ram enemies on the way) by entering a Shield Charge while sprinting. When used expertly, the Cavalry can change the tide of battle and get that tank across the line. See below for more details on what “improved objective capabilities” entails.
- NEW Basic Trainings:
- Escalation – If you love rushing with an SMG, then the Escalation Basic Training was made for you. After each kill, you can aim down sights twice as fast for a short period. This allows you to snap on to targets and take them down in rapid succession. Double Kills with Escalation instantly refill your magazine, so that you can keep slaying the opposition.
- Wanderlust – The new Wanderlust Basic Training is similar to personal Gun Game. Each life, you respawn with a new random gun (which has up to 6 attachments). And pressing TRIANGLE or Y (weapon switch) will provide a new weapon. This unusual Basic Training makes each life feel unique as you use whatever weaponry is available.
- Specialist – When equipped, Specialist allows you to select 3 Basic Trainings to earn instead of Scorestreaks. At 200, 400, and 600 score, you unlock each Basic Training. And at 800 score, you are granted all Basic Trainings in the game. Progress resets on death, so stay alert. Specialist allows skilled players to feel the power of having multiple Basic Trainings at once.
- Infected mode continues! Find it in the Party Games tab.
- Fixed issue where camera is zoomed in when players load into War Mode on Operation Neptune HQ
- COD WW2 version 1.18 fixed issue where players were able to start 1v1 matches in the Firing Range
- Fixed issue where players were unable to take on obtain Contracts
- Fixed issue where players were unable to edit reticles for various Division slots
- Various UI fixes and improvements (typos, text descriptions, error messages, notification icons, AAR, ammo counters, menu navigation, Firing Range, weapon animations, supply drop menus, Quartermaster menus, Ranked Play menus, floating gamertags in split screen, Calling Cards)
- Fixed UI functionality loss issue experienced when players were in the process of Prestiging
- Fixed issue where Prestige Unlock Token UI was present when it shouldn’t be
- Fixed issue where audio was not present when rotating or changing Paintjob decals
- COD WW2 patch 1.18 fixed issue where when a match ends due to a disconnect, all players were receiving losses for Placement matches instead of a voided result
Cavalry III Improved Objective Capabilities:
- Search and Destroy/Demolition: Quick plant/defuse, Silent plant/defuse
- Domination: Quick Cap
- Hardpoint: Held XP (awards for staying in the zone)
- Capture the Flag: Flag location on mini-map updates less frequently, plus 20 health shield when holding flag
- Gridiron: Ball location on mini-map updates less frequently, plus an extra 30 health shield when holding flag (total of 130 health shield while holding flag)
- Team Deathmatch/Free-for-All: Every two assists/crossfires awards a “Cavalry Assist/Crossfire,” which equals a kill
- Core Objective speed is not affected (i.e. Tank push speed unaffected, objective bomb plant speed unaffected, captive-untying speed unaffected, flag raise speed unaffected, etc.)
- Quicker Builds/Destroys (of walls, barbed wire, tank spikes, etc.)
- Receive XP while Securing hardpoint zones
- Receive XP while Escorting Tank and at Tank Checkpoints
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (Camouflage menus, subtitles, supply drop icons, description text, timers, AAR, typos, prompt messages, ammo counters, objective UI, weapon animations)
- COD WW2 1.18 fixed issue where players were loading in with default “No Preference,” despite having selected a character preference
- Fixed UI issue with chapter progress boxes in split screen
- Fixed issue where players attempting to navigate Orders menu were redirected to Contracts Menu
- Added bug fixes and other improvements.
- COD WW2 1.18 update added performance and stability improvements.