Final Fantasy XIV Update Version 8.24 Patch Notes
18. Februar 2020 von Jean Pierre B.
Square Enix hat ein neues Update für Final Fantasy XIV veröffentlicht. Unten findet ihr die vollständigen Patch Notes zu diesem Update am 18. Februar.
Das Final Fantasy XIV Update 8.24 steht ab sofort bereit zum Download, für PC und PS4. Das Update beinhaltet neue Quests und noch einiges mehr. Zudem werden auch einige Fehler im Spiel behoben.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch Notes 8.24
* Additional features will be implemented in future updates:
Ishgardian Restoration updates are scheduled to be released in Patch 5.21.
Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr and Skysteel tools are scheduled to be released in Patch 5.25.
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue in the main scenario quest “Return of the Bull” wherein, under certain circumstances, the duty could not be completed.
- An issue during the battle with the demon wall in Amdapor Keep wherein, under circumstances, players would be returned to the entrance of the room.
* In accordance with this fix, the demon wall’s Repel knockback effect can no longer be negated.
* Updated 2/17/2020 11:00 p.m. (PST)
- An issue in the Bowl of Embers (Hard) wherein Hellfire could be prevented by stunning Ifrit.
- An issue in Borderland Ruins (Secure) wherein the map icons for interceptor drones and interceptor nodes were identical.
- An issue in Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam) wherein, upon returning to the player’s starting point, symbols for unactivated ovoos were displayed as complete.
- An issue in Trust dungeons wherein using the ninja action Trick Attack immediately after Ryne uses Trick Attack caused the buff timer to stop counting down for several seconds.
- An issue wherein the player character’s facial expression would not change when performing certain dragoon actions.
- An issue wherein the help text for certain actions was incorrect.
- An issue wherein changing to another job immediately after defeating an enemy would, under certain conditions, grant experience points to the job to which the player changed, rather than the one used to defeat the enemy.
- An issue wherein certain weaver recipes had their maximum starting quality incorrectly displayed as 50% instead of 75%.
- An issue wherein the Storm Storage Bench appeared under the wrong category while previewing indoor furnishings.
- An issue wherein using the “Copy Item Name” subcommand from the chat log and pasting it into the chat text entry field would cause the game to freeze. (PlayStation®4 version only)
- An issue wherein the game could not be run in DirectX® 11 mode with certain combinations of gamepads and drivers.
Eine vollständige Liste mit allen neuen Inhalten findet ihr Direkt bei Square Enix, gleich hier.