Days Gone Update Version 1.41 Patch Notes vom 30. August
30. August 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Die Entwickler von Days Gone haben heute das Update 1.41 veröffentlicht, wir haben die vollständigen Patch Notes vom 30. August.
Days Gone Update 1.41 ist 12.2 GB Groß und schaltet die wöchentliche Challenge „Reload“ frei und einige es gibt Fehlerbehebungen.
Days Gone Patch 1.41 Changelog
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Reload” is the next free Horde DLC challenge! You have 3 minutes to take down 300 Freakers by utilizing your environment and a .50 BFG! (Unlocked on 8/23!)
- The .50 BFG can penetrate through multiple Freakers! Shoot through the Horde and survey your surrounding for any nearby explosive objects
- The sub-challenges all tie into different ways of killing the horde. If you want to get gold in all of them at once be sure to manage how many Swarmers you’re killing by any one method
- “Hog Wild” is our final free bike DLC challenge! Reach Pioneer Cemetery as fast as you can while ensuring you don’t let go of the gas throttle. (Unlocks today!)
- Drifting back and forth can slow you down if you need a break
- Alternative paths offer opportunities for different sub-objectives
- Challenge 11 – Will be unlocked on September 6th
- Challenge 12 – Will be unlocked on September 13th
A reminder that all the challenges we release are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely.
- The NPC should now help move the vehicle in “What Kept Me Going”
- The rock item should appear in the player’s inventory in the mission “Not Gonna Kill Anyone” as intended
- Fixed issue causing some players to be unable to select some items in the survival wheel
- General stability optimization
- The stealth kill prompt should remain on the screen as previously intended