Blizzard hat in den letzten Tagen mehrere Hotfix Updates zu World of Warcraft veröffentlicht. In diesem Beitrag wollen wir euch das Changelog zum letzten WoW Hotfix vom 25. Juli zeigen.
Die Patch Notes zu Patch 8.2 Hotfix am 25. Juli gibt es bisher nur in Englischer Version, sobald Blizzard die passende Übersetzung liefert, wird dieser Artikel überarbeitet.
WoW Patch Notes vom 25. Juli – Hotfix
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to charge under the world while swimming in the Eternal Palace.
- The door to Za’qul no longer opens until nearby enemies have been defeated.
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Frenetic Charge would not damage targets in certain situations in all difficulties.
- Queen Azshara
- Cyranus should no longer throw his Charged Spear if he is defeated just before throwing it.
- Changed the magic school of Charged Spear from Arcane to Nature for all difficulties.
- Reduced the duration of Arcane Vulnerability to 5 seconds (was 7 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Beguiling Emissaries are no longer affected by Sanguine.
- Void Touched Emissaries are now immune to Distract.
- Fixed a bug that caused to Relinquished Azerite Spaulders tokens to not generate Mantle of Ceremonial Ascension or Mantle of Fastidious Machinations.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Logic Loop of Synergy to not trigger on several healing spells such as Atonement or Prayer of Mending.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Arcane Heart
- There is now a confirmation prompt when a Rank 3 Anima of Life and Death (Essence) is created, as a check to confirm you’re in the intended Loot Specialization.
Player versus Player
- Harbinger’s Inscrutable Will now deals 50% damage against player targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Mechagon Reclamation Rig sometimes did not reset where it was previously completed.
- Bloodlust and other similar effects should no longer move runes offscreen during „Runelocked Chest“.
- „Vicemaul“ can now be completed while the world quest „Naga Attack!“ is active in the Timbered Strand in Drustvar.