Warframe: Update 24.6.2 veröffentlicht – Patch Notes 1.71
17. April 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Warframe hat ein weiteres Update spendiert bekommen! Plains of Eidolon Remaster Update 24.6.2 steht ab sofort zum Download bereit, für PS4, Xbox One, PC und Nintendo Switch.
Warframe Patch 1.71 (PS4) muss heruntergeladen und installiert werden, der Download ist rund 2.6 GB groß.
Warframe Update Version 24.6.2 Patch Notes 1.71
Plains of Eidolon Remaster!
We’ve added a suite of improvements, including updated terrain textures, dynamic lighting, richly detailed trees and foliage, as well as a more nuanced day/night cycle. We’ve also added new critters with Plains Conservation, a new Tusk Thumber enemy, and have made much needed changes to the Plains/Cetus economy. Read on to learn more!
You can now track and tranq animals in the Plains! Master Teasonai will be your source for Echo-Lures and Rarity Boosters as you track down, capture and get these animals to safety. Echo-Lures are not required as these animals continually roam the Plains, but calling them will bring them running (or flying!).
A new Conservation Badge and Floofs from Master Teasonai await your efforts.
An avian of ridiculous appearance found along coastal regions and by large bodies of water. Mergoo circle and squawk at the sight of marine predators. Many an Ostron fisher owes their life to these odd little birds. Killing one is considered very bad luck.
New Kuaka and Condroc variants can also be found throughout the vast Plains of Eidolon!
New Enemies: Tusk Thumpers Inbound
Reports of a new Grineer machine have spread to Cetus. Vay Hek has deployed Tusk Thumpers — mobile defense platforms that are just as efficient as they are deadly. Be prepared to encounter three menacing Thumpers of increasing size and difficulty: the Tusk Thumper, the Tusk Thumper Bull, and the Tusk Thumper Doma.
Without a vulnerability to use to your advantage, you’ll need to identify and expose their weak spots to take them down as quickly as possible. Take too long, and they’ll release reinforcement drones.
Make sure to visit Nakak and get your Tusk Thumper Floofs by trading in Resources! There’s one for each type of Thumper, collect them all!
POE/CETUS ECONOMY REMASTER LITE:
With Fortuna’s release, we applied some general economy changes based on takeaways from Cetus. Now that we have returned to Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon with a remaster, we are applying some ‚Economy Remaster‘ changes to go with the changes in an effort to apply our continued learnings. Change is the name of the game – thank you for all feedback on our economies and for being receptive to change!
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok’s Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Owned Magus, Exodia, and Virtuos Arcane Blueprints have been converted to full-crafted Arcanes.
- Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits no longer need to be crafted using other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
- Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.
- Added sell price to Fish Meat (100 Credits per unit). Selling them makes sense to add for inventory purists as changes come for their uses.
- Fish Oil can now be sold for 100 Credits.
- Zaw Handles now use Fish Oil instead of Fish Scales. Amount normalized to 50 units.
- Normalized Fish Part costs across Amp Part Blueprints – some had 5 rare parts, some had 2, now there’s 3 needed for all.
- Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
- Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.
- Removed Fish Scales costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Fish Parts.
- Reduced Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from Quills Offerings.
When they go high, go low. Powerful pneumatic grips and toecaps amplify every blow. Four ways to deal twice the pain.
Find the Korrudo in the Market, or as a Tusk Thumper drop!
Creator Mode Setting Addition:
We have added a new Option called „Creator Mode“ in your Gameplay settings! This exists to help players and Content Creators with a simple principle: no distractions, no spoilers.
When this is toggled on:
- Fortuna Citizens won’t reveal their secret.
- The Lotus will no longer be purple.
- Operator transmissions will be voice only.
- On-orbiter transmissions and in-mission bumpers for Invasions/Alerts will not appear.
Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma’ing gear.
All Gear can unlock this once Forma is applied! All non-Forma compatible goods (Syandanas, Etc) have this automatically.
- Ticker has added a Venus Bounty Trap to their Secondhand Wares! A true hunter keeps their tools close at hand.
- Added Warframe Ability videos for Harrow, Khora, Octavia, and Gara in their respective Arsenal Abilities screen.
- Added out-of-bounds triggers to some spots where it’s possible to get stuck in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Added Damage Multiplier stat when previewing Saryn’s Miasma ability.
- Added a custom icon for Nagantaka’s reload speed buff.
- Added Horrasque and Stover to the Codex.
- Tusk and Kuva Fortress Shield Lancers have a new look for their shield!
- Added a tint to the background of certain UI screens to match the current chosen Theme.
- Added a new setting under Equipment > Landing Craft > Interior, where old and future Interiors will live so you no longer need to sell to remove.
Buried Debts: Thermia Fracture Changes:
Players who can handle an increased challenge are now able to opt-in to making their Thermia Fracture’s more difficult! We have added a method to allow players to increase difficulty and lower the overall duration needed to complete 4 Fractures.
- Players can now expend additional Coolant Canisters after a harvest has begun within the first 30 seconds of starting the harvest.
- Each additional Coolant Canisters spent will increase the score of the Fracture by +1 (max of 4)
- Each additional Coolant Canister will increase the frequency of the ‚Burps‘.
- Each additional Coolant Canister will increase (pinned) the alert level of the fight.
- Each additional Coolant Canister will add 50 seconds to your Fracture, reducing the overall time it takes to find/complete 4 Fractures.
Fracture Burps happen on a random timer (5-15 seconds) and randomly selected from the list below:
- Nullifier Burp – Burst of energy that creates a nullifier volume around the Fracture for a brief moment.
- Radiation Status Effect Burp – Damage burst with 100% Radiation Status Effect.
- Rage Burp – Increases the damage output of nearby enemies.
- Thermic Raknoids – Spawns Thermic Raknoids. A new Raknoid variant with unique stats and aesthetic!
- Eximus Burp – Spawns Eximus units.
- Enemy Level Burp – Increases the current enemy level.
Dies war nur ein Auszug aus dem komplexen Update, die kompletten Patch Notes findet ihr hier.