Warframe The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 Patch Notes vom 24. Mai
24. Mai 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Nachdem das große Warframe Update „The Jovian Concord“ mit Update 25.0 für den PC veröffentlicht wurde, folgen nun einige Fehlerbehebungen.
Im offiziellen Warframe-Forum wurden die Patch-Hinweise für Hotfix 25.0.2 und 126.96.36.199 veröffentlicht. Wir haben das komplette Changelog für Sie integriert. Das neue Update behebt viele Fehler im Spiel.
Warframe The Jovian Concord – Patch Notes 25.0.2
The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2
- Simaris has added the Odonata Blueprint to his Offerings!
- Imperator and Veritux are in the works to also be added
Disruption Changes & Fixes:
- Doubled the amount of Hexenon reward drop from Disruption.
- Removed the Disruption ‚Conduit Shields‘ buff as it doesn’t do anything to protect the conduits after the design change which added Demolysts.
- Disruption Conduit Nullifier bubbles now grow over 6 seconds when they spawn, instead of immediately spawning in at full size when the Conduit is activated.
- Fixes towards not receiving Disruption rewards after a Host migration.
- Fixed individual extraction not being available for the first 3 Disruption Operation: Hostile Mergers missions.
- Fixed see unlocalized text/wrong node name when looking at „online status“ or receiving game invitation from friends who are playing the Disruption Operation: Hostile Mergers missions that you haven’t unlocked yet.
- Nezha’s Warding Halo projector uses Secondary Energy colors now.
- Upgraded Domestik Drone logic to prevent attempting to go through clearly locked doors in the Orbiter and provided extra encouragement to explore more.
- Made adjustments to the ziplines and platforms in the end area of the Ropalolyst fight.
- Fixed various problems caused by Windows High-DPI scaling; for gory details please see https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1095607-high-dpi-issues/
- Added Window Scaling Mode option to Display Settings to allow you to bypass Windows High-DPI scaling (NOTE: on some computers, particularly laptops with 4K displays, this may cause severe performance problems!)
- Fixed issues with the mouse cursor going missing after a full-screen toggle.
- May have fixed issues when toggling to full-screen and issues where the mouse won’t go across the full window when full-screen.
- Made graphics suggested settings default to native window resolution if Windows App Scaling is 130% or less.
- Fixed the Kogake Weapon missing from progression for a lot of Tenno. Mastery has been restored and peace brought back to the universe!
- Fixed Kogake Rivens appearing as ‘Croniton’.
- Fixed Wisp’s Will-o-Wisp ability stacking invulnerability duration instead of restarting it.
- Fixed Beam type weapons unable to destroy Isolator Bursa mines.
- Fixed numerous unintentional work-arounds to get secret gains in the new Gas City tileset. I hope that was vague enough for you.
- Fixed wonky Pistol firing animations for Wisp.
- Fixed the Zenith sometimes Alt Firing/Reloading at the same time.
- Fixed some weapons (Cyanex, Nagantaka) Fire Rates on their Burst mode showing as 0.
- Fixed Alad V’s Portrait from pre-Infested to post-Infested for audio Lore Fragments in Gas City.
- Fixed missing spawn/teleport volumes in some Gas City Captura Scenes.
- Fixed Hexenon missing from the Codex.
- Fixed the Energy color persisting as default on the Nekros Irkalla Skin.
- Fixed the Vetala Shoulder Plates Energy color persisting as their default color.
- Fixed the Pakal Armor Energy color persisting as their default color.
- Fixed Octavia’s Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed Trinity’s Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed Nekros’ Charon Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Jat Kusar Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed Nova Stinger and Nova Visage Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the emissive colors on the Helminth Charger Metus Skin appearing all blue.
- Fixed the Tethra Quantum Badge Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Scapulis Syandana Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Sidereal Syandana Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe FX range not scaling properly.
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe clipping through camera angles.
- Fixed Liset Energy color not applying to the Skin.
- Fixed Liset emissive color options appearing before you’ve gone into the Customization screen.
- Fixed the ‘This Is What You Are’ soundtrack playing in the Orbiter if your Domestik Drone went into the back room.
- Fixed a crash if you Wall Latched or Wall Hopped in the Orbiter after equipping a Mod from the Proton Set.
- Fixed a rare crash when transition from a Vallis/Plains to Fortuna/Cetus.
- Fixed a script error when getting an Ayatan Sculpture as a defense reward.
- Fixed several script error when accessing the Syndicate screen.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning between Zones in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed some ice appearing red on Europa tilesets.
- Fixed the Extract/Battle screen not properly displaying player names that are longer than average.
- Fixed overlapping FX when backing out of a Relay vendor (Syndicate) diorama.
- Fixed repeating ‘tank breaking’ sound in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed missing audio for a Alad V transmission in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Contribute to Dojo Research.
Warframe The Jovian Concord – Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
- Fixed a crash related to the Domestik Drone.
- Fixed Nyx’s Absorb being affected by teammate damage when using the Assimilate Augment Mod.
- Fixed the Aero Agility Mod appearing as ‘Beyond Legendary’. It now displays the correct 11.54% drop chance in the public drop tables.
- Fixed a level hole in the Gas City tileset.