Warframe: PC Update 25.1.0 Patch Notes vom 5. Juni
6. Juni 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Warframe PC Update 25.1.0 wurde veröffentlicht und steht bereit zum Download, wir haben die vollständigen Patch Notes zum Update.
Mit dem neuen Update werden unter anderem neue Warframe Skins und Waffen Skins hinzugefügt. Zudem gibt es etliche Anpassungen und Fehlerbehebungen.
Warframe The Jovian Concord – Patch Notes 25.1.0
- A Noggle has been added to the Market that has us very excited now.
Wisp Changes & Fixes:
- Wisp’s Breach Surge now guarantees a surge spark when you land the killing blow.
- Increased base range of Wisp’s Breach Surge from 15m to 18m.
- Wisp’s Blueprint can now be sold for 2500 Credits.
- Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).
- Demolysts can no longer be disarmed by the Halikar, as they stop attacking the Conduit. This follows precedent with Demolysts already being immune to the effects of Loki’s and Mesa’s disarm abilities.
- Changed TennoGen creator items by ‘Malayu’ to now read ‘Malaya’.
- Upon selecting to craft a Clan Key, the Foundry will automatically now show the ‘Clan Key’ crafting screen instead of making you search for it.
- Trading Post permissions have been disbled for people visiting the Dojo IF the Dojo is current in the ‘Featured Dojo’ Star Chat spot (unless you’re a Clan member) to prevent Trading pop-up spam.
- Diriga has learned to shoot the new Laser Doors and Shock Turrets in the Gas City tileset.
- Monitors now show ‚Stand By‘ and glitchy screen transmissions upon Alad V’s death in the Gas City tileset.
- Made some adjustments to a few arm Armour pieces on the Nyx Paristhea Skin.
- Made a micro-optimization to Chroma’s Vex Armor ability.
- Made some micro-optimizations to a number of gamemodes.
- Made micro-optimizations to a number of gameplay scripts.
- Made a micro-optimization to Amalgam Arca Kucumatz’s beam attack.
- Made some micro-optimization to the HUD.
- Made some micro-optimizations to in-game Transmissions.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Aim-Gliding FX.
Relic UI Changes & Fixes:
Since the selective UI Screen rework brought in Update 25, we’ve gathered much of your feedback to how its functionality, clarity, and visibility can be improved on. Below are just a few of those proposed changes/fixes with more to come later.
- Added shimmer material to Relic rarity bars to draw attention to them, more specifically, for the Reward choice screen during endless Void Fissure missions but will appear in all places with the rarity bars (info popup, Reward choice, Relic Manager, etc).
- Increased the scale of the Relic rarity bar icons in the Relic Reward choice screen to 125%.
- Hovering over the Rarity bars in the Relic Reward choice screen will now show a tooltip indicating the Rarity (Common/Uncommon/Rare).
- Moved the item info popup below the Relic reward items in the Reward choice screen so that hovering over a reward does not cover other rewards.
- The UI message indicating that you have attempted to equip an unowned Relic for a Void Fissure mission no longer shows a ‚cancel‘ option, since it’s redundant with the other option of ‘ok’.
- Changed the Relic Manager menu „sort by Rank“ to „sort by Refinement“.
- Fixed the Relic tab reverting back to ‘All’ after Refining a Relic in a different tab (Meso, Axi, etc).
- Fixed color indication not appearing when selecting a Relic Reward in a non-endless Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed Relic Reward grid items being vertically too close together, causing the rarity bars to overlap or just be closer to the above items than the item they are representing
- Fixes towards cases of the Ropalolyst not firing its beam.
- Fixed Transferring to the Operator immediately after returning to the Orbiter from a mission resulting in a stuck state, requiring you to reboot Warframe to fix.
- Fixed cases of the Teralyst not spawning when initiating the Bounty from Konzu.
- Fixed enemies spawning being uneffected by Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption and EMP Auras worn by players in the Rift at the time.
- Fixed Zanuka being unable to capture Hildryn, Wisp, Revenant, Chroma, Frost, Excalibur, Inaros, Nova, Vauban, Volt, Wukong, Ash, Hydroid, Mag, Trinity, Titania and Valkyr.
- Fixed Ivara’s Infiltrate Augment Mod still triggering alarms from Laser Doors in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed seeing Spy Vault lasers from outside the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Warframe Rank Bonus UI not resetting when Polarized with a Forma.
- Fixed Platinum prices appearing for TennoGen items in the Market. Purchasing would take you to the normal Steam Wallet screen.
- Fixed the Repair Kit Mod showing up as „unidentified item“ and not being revealed until End-of-Mission.
- Fixed seeing a large beam of light FX when firing the Ferrox with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors active as reported here:
- Fixed one of theGas City doors with security scanners detecting players even if they were in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed placeholder screen textures in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed some decorations in the Gas City tileset missing collision.
- Fixed missing Cypher code clues FX in The Sacrifice quest.
- Fixed the Acrid Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Aures Diadem and Lumis Earpiece Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed Strain Mod Maggots Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Tonfa Ba’geth Skin Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Oberon Ferosh Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Kazeru Prime Sugatra Energy color not applying to the electricity.
- Fixed missing emissives on the Prisma Grinlok.
- Fixed Kavat Armor taking the incorrect emissive colors.
- Fixed engine emissives not being part of the Cydonia Liset Skins.
- Fixed the Liset Sydonia Skin having incorrect vent FX.
- Fixed blocky looking emissives on the Frost Zastruga Helmet as reported here:
- Fixed Tesla Coil Traps effects/sounds not disappearing for Clients when destroyed in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Drone and Orokin Enemies having overly zoomed Codex dioramas.
- Fixed title for the ‘Customize Landing Craft’ screen appearing as ‘Orbiter Appearance’.
- Fixed missing Ankyros Icon in the Inventory UI.
- Fixed typo in Garuda’s Dread Mirror Arsenal stats.
- Fixed some text boxes not having enough room for Polish UI translations.
- Fixed another instance of red ice on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Lunaro Practice VO and Practice cinematics overlapping the regular VO.