Warframe Patch Notes 1.69 – Buried Update 24.5.0
20. März 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Warframe hat ein neues Update erhalten, Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0 ist sehr groß und bringt viele Anpassungen, Neuheiten und Fehlerbehebungen.
Patch 1.69 (24.5.0) steht zum Download bereit, je nach Plattform kann die Größe des Updates Variieren.
Dieses Update bringt den Patch für Buried Inhalte in Warframe für PS4, Nintendo Switch und Xbox One. Es ist die erste Operation, die 2019 in Warframe auf PS4, Nintendo Switch und Xbox One gestartet wird.
Warframe Update Version 1.69 (PS4) Patch Notes Buried 24.5.0 (Xbox One)
Die Patch Notes zu diesem Update sind sehr komplex, daher zeigen wir euch einen Auszug davon, eine komplette Liste mit allen Details, findet ihr hier.
OPERATION: BURIED DEBTS
- Phase 1 – Thermia Fractures (live now!) and Data-Hashes (to come!) – Rewards:
- Operation Emblem
- Amalgam Mods x4
- Operation Sigil
- Opticor Vandal
- Phase 2 “Escalation” – Boss Fight and Hildryn (to come!)
NEW WARFRAME: HILDRYN
- PASSIVE: Become invulnerable for a brief moment after Shields are depleted. This ability is restored when Shields fully recharge.
- BALEFIRE: Charge and launch devastating bolts of fire.
- SHIELD PILLAGE: Pillage a percentage of Shields and Armor of nearby enemies to replenish Hildryn’s own Shields and Overshields. Also removes status effects from Hildryn and her allies.
- HAVEN: Create a Shield aura around allies. Enemies that approach Shielded allies will take damage.
- AEGIS STORM: Take the skies and rain Balefire rockets down on the enemy. Nearby enemies are blasted into the air where they will create an Energy Orb every few seconds. When Shields runs out the enemies are smashed into the ground.
Visual FX: 2019 style! – Additional Information and Changes:
- Updated Reticles: Melee mode has received its own reticle!
- Archwing: Arch-Melee & Archgun now also use the ‚instant swap‘ behaviour.
- Dual Wield (i.e Glaive & Single Secondary) is still supported!
- Exalted weapons will also benefit from the uninterrupted swaps! Be aware that Energy will still drain, even when swapping between weapons!
- AI hit reacts are getting updated! Enemies will have a more visceral/realistic response to the various hits you dish out.
- With Melee Blocking now automatic, the Blocking angle has been reduced to 45 degrees.
- Sigma & Octantis and Cobra & Crane Shield throw animations have been shortened and speed increased.
- If using no custom Energy color, the weapon will inherit the colors of the Elemental FX (or base trails if no elements are present). This unifies all colors (swing FX, trails, hit FX, etc).
- Rakta Dark Dagger’s equipped bonus is now an innate upgrade that triggers on equip and lasts for 30 secs (refreshed on Melee equip).
- Vaykor Sydon’s Radial Blind now triggers upon toggling Melee Channel on/off if you have the required charges stored.
NEW CORPUS K-DRIVE:
Corpus inspired Highbrow, Two-Sloops, and Thugs Blueprints are available from Roky!
- K-Drive races now award Affinity towards the actual K-Drive, not just Ventkid Standing!
- K-Drive Race Standing has been doubled!
- Standing gained per Gate is now 200
- Max Standing gained per Race is now 6000
- A Mastery Rank 27 Test has been added!
- Added a shockwave that ragdolls nearby enemies when using the Archgun Deployer.
- Added new Business and Hai-Luk VO lines about Fish rarity.
- Added different aim pose animations for enemy MOAs.
- Added a hint sound to the Fishing Spear during Profit-Taker Bounty Phase 1.
- Added sword impact sound effect to Excalibur’s Slash Dash for a little added oomph as your slice through your foes!
- Added whooshing sounds to Valkyr’s Hysteria heavy attack.
- Added FX to Heavy Weapon equip of the Grattler and Fluctus.
Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- Bounties are now available out in the Plains of Eidolon! Certain tents placed throughout the Plains contain a console that encompasses the power to contact Konzu himself.
- With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.
Orb Heist: Profit Taker Changes:
We’ve reduced the number of enemies that can trigger knockback to players during the Orb Heist Profit Taker fight.
New Player Experience Changes:
- Polished numerous Junction boss fights to have better power usage and combat pacing.
- Rewrote Melee section of the “Training: Basics” Codex entry.
- Rewrote Melee 2.0 section and renamed to “Advanced Melee” and moved to be beside „Advanced Movement“.
- Removed „Dark Sectors“ section from the Training Codex.
UI Additions, Changes, & Fixes:
- The Warframe Abilities screen has received a visual and functional overhaul!
- Added stats to your Warframe’s Passive description in the Abilities menu.
- Ability information is now displayed in a more condensed form, with hover-over functionality to display specific Stats and expand the information.
- A new ‘Tips’ section has been added that covers a range of information on the Warframe’s abilities from synergies to modding tips, and more!
- Respective Ability videos now also appear upon hover-over to add that little extra spice! This initial Ability video aspect is currently functional for Excalibur, Mag, Volt, Garuda, Baruuk, Revenant, and Hildryn! More to gradually come!
- Your chosen UI Theme is now thematically reflected.
- The Arcane Manager has received a visual overhaul to match the chosen UI Theme! Along with the new visual appeal, the Manager now also:
- Lists which Arcanes you do not own (hovering over will display information)
- Arcane Ranks displayed on the right-side are now selectable, allowing for a more direct Rank Up mechanic.
- The Dojo Trading screen has received an overhaul!
- 6 Trading Slots instead of 5!
- Faster item selection responsiveness and improved UI to help you easily find the items you want to Trade.
- The Trading UI screen now has chosen UI Themed particle FXs.
- The Trading screen now contains a Riven category and specific search functionality!
- Added checkmark to the ‘Ready to Trade’ UI screen.
- Respective Warframe Ability stats can now be seen in the Warframe Arsenal Upgrade screen.
- Arcanes can now be unequipped in the Warframe Arsenal Upgrade screen the same way Mods are.
- The Dojo Decoration screen and Dojo Room Construction screen now reflects your chosen UI Theme!
- HUD Damage Numbers and Affinity Numbers can now be separately toggled in the Interface Settings!
- If Coupons, Boosters, 2x Events, etc are active, hovering over the Icon in the top right will display a list of the respective active events.
- Selecting the Foundry notification in the UI will take you to the appropriate Foundry screen to claim.
- Swapped the order of Operator Hair ‘Tips’ and ‘Highlight’ in the customization menu so it made more sense with the tint masks used.
- Scrollbars now default to a condensed mode where necessary. Hovering over their hitbox will expand them to a normal size.
- Improved successful Mining discrepancies where it would appear you hit the perfect sweet spot in the heat gauge but were told otherwise.
- Updated all mentions of Solar Map/Solar Chart to Star Chart.
- Added a checkmark for prerequisite Dojo Research preview and completed material requirements.
- Adjusted the size and positioning of the generic notification popup.
- Removed “.” period characters from names of Weapons and Pets.
- Numerous widespread changes to capitalized vs lowercase UI text.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry UI not reflecting the Eternal War Mods timer increase.
- Fixed some UI Themes not maintaining respective text color.
- Fixed issue where colors didn’t match chosen UI themes in Warframe and weapon stat popups.
- Fixed the ‘Lost Connection’ UI popup not fully reflecting chosen UI Theme.
- Fixed stats when previewing Amp Parts while the Preview Gilded option is toggled appearing as Ungilded > Gilded. Now, it compares Gilded > Gilded with the new Amp Part.
- Fixed the Mining UI disappearing if killed while Mining.
- Fixed UI lock after selecting ‘Replicate’ and then closing the Research screen in the Dojo.
- Fixed UI breaking when sending someone a Gift and then traveling to Fortuna.
- Fixed the UI not reflecting a new Trade Offering correctly after a player offered Platinum and switched it to something else.
- Fixed Gear Spiral items displaying darker than expected when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an unnecessary plural pronoun in the Inbox notification UI popup.
- Potential fix for the Daily Tribute Vignette sometimes not being attached to the edge of the screen.