Warframe Hotfix 24.2.12 veröffentlicht – Patch Notes 1.68
11. Februar 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Die Entwickler zu Warframe haben heute ein neues Update veröffentlicht. Der Hotfix 24.2.12 wurde bereits für PC und Xbox One angekündigt, ab sofort steht der Patch zum Download bereit.
Mit dem Patch 1.68 gibt es keine neuen Inhalte, es ist ein Hotfix welcher nur einige Fehler behebt.
Warframe Patch 1.68 (PS4) Update Version 24.2.12 (Xbox One)
General controller responsiveness fixes post-24.2.9:
- Fixed Decorations auto-rotating when attempting to edit or place them as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1058060-cannot-decorate-due-to-new-ps4-controls/
- Fixed camera at times slowly rotating when loaded into missions before any right analog stick input.
The last of the remaining Fortuna Trophies have arrived!
- (Silver Trophy) Stay Frosty: Fall into Orb Vallis coolant from 275 meters while on a K-Drive.
- (Bronze Trophy) Animal Lover: Complete 10 perfect Conservation captures in Orb Vallis.
- Increased the time waypoints stay active in the Plains/Vallis. They now last 5x times longer!
- Returned the Imperator Vandal Critical Chance to 15% and Status Chance to 10% in Archwing mode.
- Sentient Mimics have updated their cognitive thinking and will now take on the proper form of the newly re-meshed Corpus Lockers.
- Using a zipline now requires you to be within 2 meters of it. This should abate all manners of undesired zipline-related tomfoolery.
- Removed unintentional ability for the Operator to use the Archwing Deployer Gear Item.
- Improvements towards AI navigation pathing in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Improvements towards where the Rescue Target can be told to stop and take cover in the Lua tileset.
- Improvements towards pathing issues when fighting the Ambulas in the Corpus Outpost.
- Improvements towards AI becoming stuck in staircases in the Void Defense tileset.
- Fixed inability to equip Ruinous Extension on the Ocucor.
- Fixed being able to equip Stance Mods in any slot and any Mod in the Stance slot for Garuda Talons and unequip Mods that break these rules.
- Fixing spin attacks not working unless you wait 0.15 seconds after pressing slide.
- Fixed inability to use the Scanner as the Operator.
- Fixed your Warframe floating in the Arsenal when exiting the Mod Upgrade screen (through the Exalted Weapon) quickly.
- Fixed extraction cinematic on Earth where the Warframe mounts the ship on an angle.
- Fixed Liset customization not loading in on time when flying into a mission.
- Fixed the Stug’s projectiles interacting physically with ragdolls.
- Fixed some AI potentially getting stuck in their landing jump state which prevents them from being able to move from that point on.
- Fixed Inaros’ Devour not working for enemy / allied Inaros AI (Specters).
- Fixed Magus Lockdown not spawning an actual mine upon Void Dashing.
- Fixed AI that are meant to follow you becoming distracted. This was predominantly seen during the The War Within and The Sacrifice quests during certain moments.
- Fixed missing ‘Operator’ HUD text when using Transference.
- Fixed blurry FX for Clients when casting Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability.
- Fixed certain Warframe ability FX not appearing when in the Orokin Derelict extraction area.
- Fixed Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability Energy color always appearing red.
- Fixed a Smokefinger and Rude Zuud Memory Fragment having the same Codex image.
- Fixed the Tekelu Skins appearing incorrectly when equipped.
- Fixed a sound glitch when being hit by Corrupted Vor’s beam attack while in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed some spotloading caused by Arcanes on Operators.
- Fixed cases of inability to customize your K-Drive.
- Fixed the Rescue NPC not returning your graciously gifted Secondary weapon upon completing the Rescue Bounty phase in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixes towards Coildrivers ramming into the Coildrive you’re defending, resulting in a huge amount of damage being taken and failing the Vallis Bounty.
- Fixed some rare cases of getting stuck in the Fortuna/Cetus elevator when returning to the town after a Host migration.
- Fixed a rare case of inability to transition from the Plains of Eidolon back to Cetus.
- Fixed the waypoint marker not leading you correctly to the Ambulas boss room in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when K-driving with Quick Thinking equipped.
- Fixed various issues when attempting to Chat link ‘MOA’.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Crisma Toroids.
- Fixed incorrect punctuation in certain subtitles during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed missing text in one of Smokefinger’s Memory Fragments.
- Fixed broken tags in the Venari Bodyguard Mod that were broken in a few languages (German, Polish, Chinese).
- Fixed Nidus’ Passive description claiming it uses 10 Mutation Stacks when it uses 15 Mutation Stacks when playing Warframe in Portuguese.
- Fixed missing Korean LOC translations for Arcanes.
- Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Blood Altar ability.
- Fixed certain Wyrmius and Flappy Zephyr rewards appearing as filepaths.
- Fixed crash when opening a chat-linked Velocitus while in the Vehicles Arsenal as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1058218-clicking-on-velocitus-chat-links-while-having-the-heavy-weapon-slot-highlighted-crashes-your-ps4/
- Fixed item info popup colors not matching chosen UI theme.