Warcraft 3 Reforged Update 1.32.1 Patch Notes
6. Februar 2020 von Jean Pierre B.
Blizzard hat heute ein neues Update für Warcraft III Reforged veröffentlicht. Unten findet ihr die vollständigen patch Notes zu diesem Update am 6. Februar.
Das Warcraft 3 Reforged Update 1.32.1 steht ab sofort bereit zum Download. Insgesamt müsst ihr rund 2 GB herunterladen und Installieren.
Warcraft III Reforged Patch Notes 1.32.1
Please read on for a list of known issues that we’re working on, and further information about the update.
- The Loading screen may transition to a black screen if other players are taking longer to load.
- Ancients ordered to Root do not have a placement sprite.
- Some Tooltips are missing information when viewed in different window modes or resolutions.
- Non-latin characters may overlap at times in campaign dialogue.
- Users will not receive credit for completing Old Hatreds on Hard.
- Loading a saved game while playing offline can cause Hero abilities to become unusable
- Custom Maps greater than 256mb will break game lobbies.
- An error will occur when trying to save options in Offline Mode.
- Command + Tab will help achieve the proper aesthetic and correct a related issue with drag select.
- Custom Keybinds don’t work with non-US keyboards.
- You are unable to invite friends to play a custom game when playing cross platform.
- Menu UI experiences low performance at 1440p and above.
- JassHelper doesn’t close when the World Editor is closed.
Fixed With Patch
- Structures or units that go through an upgrade or transformation do not abide by the rules of ally color mode.
- Logging in and then out may cause issues with Campaign save data location (game may think you are a new player and start a new save location).
- A few Reforged neutral units are invisible.
- A few doodads are using placeholder cubes.
- The game does not transition gracefully when changing resolution while in Fullscreen.