Trials Rising Update 1.06 Patch Notes
9. September 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Ubisoft und RedLynx haben heute Update 1.06 für Trials Rising veröffentlicht, wir haben die Patch Notes zu diesem Update.
Trials Rising Update 1.06 behebt ein Problem beim Zurücksetzen der Ausrüstung der Spieler nach dem Neustart. Zudem werden verschiedene Anpassungen für Multiplayer, Stabilität, Benutzeroberfläche und mehr implementiert.
Leider sind die Patch Notes bisher nur in Englisch Verfügbar, wir aktualisieren diesen Artikel sobald die Deutschen Hinweise Verfügbar sind.
Trials Rising Patch Notes 1.06 vom 9. September.
- Fixed an issue where players’ gear was frequently resetting after restarting the game
- Trending feed now correctly displays the most recent popular tracks
- Favorited TC tracks now automatically download
- [PS4] Fixed missing player names that could occur in Global Multiplayer lobbies
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed missing items when local save data is restored from online storage
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue with players gear was resetting each time the game was reset
- [PS4, SWITCH] Fixed missing pre-order items (note: if you are still missing pre-order items after the patch please contact custom support)
Bike & Rider Stores
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed “Find in Store” redirects for bike parts that redirected players to the Squid
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed various crashes that could occur when network connection is lost during specific actions
- [XBOX ONE] Fixed a crash that occur when launching the Track Editor
- [XBOX ONE] Fixed a crash that could occur while the game is suspended in standby mode
- [SWITCH] Fixed a graphical corruption that could occur on the first launch of the game
- [SWITCH] Fixed a game freeze that could occur on the smoke transition after many hours of gameplay
- [PS4] Fixed a crash that could occur on smoke transition during Private Multiplayer matches
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed incorrect creator name that could display under various conditions in the Store
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Included missing information in Custom Filers menu if there are no Custom Filters
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed missing menu elements that could occur in the Gear Crates menu
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed missing HUD that occur when restarting a skill game
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed missing item previews that could occur when accessing Player Profile
- [SWITCH] Fixed unresponsive menu after exiting Creator Profile in the store
- [SWITCH] Fixed “Customized” icon that appeared on items that weren’t customized
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Some redirect improvements related to various Track Central actions
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Tracks that are favorited are now automatically downloaded as well
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Trending feed now displays the most recent tracks
- [ALLPLATFORMS] Fixed custom material and collision settings that would reset when an object is copied
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed notifications for various activities that were not appearing in the notifications tab
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an incorrect ghost that could appear when attempting the “Scrapped Potential” Contract on Grave of Giants
- [ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed accessories that were not displaying on rider preview in the Garage & Store
- [PS4] Fixed a notification that could appear informing players they have a contract available on a track they haven’t unlocked yet
- [PS4] Fixed missing sound effects on various tracks
- [SWITCH] Fixed an issue that could cause the controller to become unresponsive if controller connection is lost in Party Mode
- [XBOX ONE] Fixed pre-recorded ghosts that appeared with the wrong customization when playing offline