Smite Update 11.01 wurde heute für die Konsolen PS4 und Xbox One veröffentlicht, Smite Patch 11.01 steht bereit zum Download. Die PC Version zu diesem Update wurde bereits veröffentlicht.
Der Patch 11.01 enthält einige neue Änderungen, darunter das Hinzufügen eines neuen Gott – King Arthur.
Außerdem gleicht der Patch die anderen Götter wie Thor aus, dessen Tektonik-Rift angepasst wurde. Schaut euch die Patch Notes zu Smite 11.01 nun an:
Smite Patch Version 11.01
New God: King Arthur
- Each time King Arthur’s abilities damage a god he gains a stack of Steadfast, reducing damage he takes and increasing the rate at which he builds energy. This Additionally, King Arthur does not benefit from Attack Speed. Bonus Attack Speed instead increases the rate at which he builds energy.
- Damage Mitigation: 1.5% per Stack
- Bonus Energy Gain: 25% per Stack
- Duration: 15s
- Max Stack Count: 4
- Attack Speed Conversion: 33% of Attack Speed
- Overhead Slash(Hamstring)
- Standard: King Arthur deals a devastating overhead blow in Melee range that creates a slashing attack that travels forwards. Enemies hit in Melee range take 50% increased damage.
- Combo: King Arthur swipes low, crippling and damaging enemies that are struck.
- Slash Damage: 60/115/170/225/280 (+60% of your Physical Power)
- Combo Damage: 60/120/180/240/300 (+60% of your Physical Power)
- Cripple Duration: 1.25s
- Energy Gain: 3
- Cooldown: 14s
- Cost: 35/40/45/50/55 Mana
- Battle Stomp(Uppercut)
- Standard: King Arthur stomps on the ground with heavy force, causing enemies around him to take damage and become slowed.
- Combo: King Arthur charges forward, stopping on first god hit. At the end of the charge King Arthur unleashes an uppercut, knocking up enemies into the air.
- Stomp Damage: 40/65/90/115/140 (+40% of your Physical Power)
- Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%
- Slow Duration: 2.5s
- Uppercut Damage: 50/95/140/185/230 (+40% of your Physical Power)
- Energy Gain: 4
- Cooldown: 14s
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- Twin Cleave(Bladestorm)
- Standard: King Arthur unleashes two cleave attacks while charging forward. Enemies hit by a cleave take damage and have their protections reduced.
- Combo: King Arthur swings Excalibur around him, charging forward and damaging enemies 5 times before winding up a final strike that deals more damage. King Arthur is immune to Knockup for the duration.
- Cleave Damage: 35/60/85/110/135 (+30% of your Physical Power)
- Protection Shred: 7%
- Spin Damage: 10/30/50/70/90 (+15% of your Physical Power)
- Final Damage: 30/80/130/180/230 (+15% of your Physical Power)
- Energy Gain: 1
- Cooldown: 16s
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- Sundering Strike(Excalibur’s Wrath)
- 35 Energy: King Arthur winds up a massive jab, charging forward slightly before striking. Enemies hit by this jab are stunned.
- 80 Energy: King Arthur charges forward with Excalibur drawn. If King Arthur hits an enemy god, he launches them into the air and unleashes a barrage of 6 attacks, after which he launches them back to the ground dealing damage to the target and any enemy below.
- Jab Damage: 100/160/220/280/340 (+65% of your Physical Power)
- Stun Duration: 1s
- Damage per Hit: 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% of your Physical Power and 1.5% of your Target’s Maximum Health)
- Landing Damage: 60/135/210/285/360 (+50% of your Physical Power and 5/7/9/11/13% of your Target’s Maximum Health)
- Cooldown: 20
- Cost: 35 or 80 Energy
- Night Crawler – Arachne now creates a 25 unit radius area of Web that lasts for 5s wherever she lands Enemies in this area are slowed by 25% and Arachne gains 40% Movement Speed and is immune to slows while on the web, Overlaying Webs from Night Crawler and her third ability “Web” do not stack in intensity
- Switch Stances – Increased Dark Stance Power self buff from 20/30/40/50/60 to 30/40/50/60/70, Increased Dark Stance Power aura from 10/15/20/25/30 to 15/20/25/30/35, Increased Light Stance Protection self buff from 5/10/15/20/25 to 13/16/19/22/25, Increased Light Stance Protection aura from 2.5/5/7.5/10/12.5 to 6.5/8/9.5/11/12.5, Updated tooltips to correctly state what aura buffs are being applied.
- Typhoon – Adjusted the pre-fire time on this ability so that the Typhoon starts deploying immediately upon fire. This will cause the Typhoon to reach its fully charged state sooner
- Tectonic Rift – Decreased Mana cost from 75 to 60 at all ranks, Decreased Cooldown from 17s to 17/16.5/16/15.5/15s.
- Xing Tian
- Furious Roar – Increased duration from 1/2/3/4/4s to 4s at all ranks, Decreased % Damage Done from Basic Attacks from 30/35/40/45/50% to 20/27.5/35/42.5/50%, Decreased % Damage per tick from 3% per second to 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% per second, Total damage difference is 3/6/9/12/12% to 4/6/8/10/12%
- Whirlwind of Rage and Steel – Now deals damage to enemies in the radius even if they have cleansed the grab, Increased Movement Speed while channeling this ability by 25%
- No Item Balance
Legend of Camelot- New Event
- Story is a continuation of Hera’s Odyssey