Die Entwickler von Hello Games haben heute Update 2.09 für „No Man’s Sky“ veröffentlicht, inklusive Patch Notes.
Nachdem diesen Monat das Beyond Update für No Man’s Sky veröffentlicht wurde, folgten einige verschiedene Updates, die darauf abzielten, einige der Fehler zu beheben. Dieser Patch ist ein weiterer Schritt, um die meisten von Spielern entdeckten Fehler zu beheben.
Weitere News und Lösungen zu dem Spiel findet ihr auf unserer „No Man’s Sky“ Themenseite.
No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch Notes 2.09
- Enabled mouse and keyboard rebinding on PC. Gamepad and other device rebinding can be performed via Steam.
- Fixed an issue that caused starships to spin endlessly while attempting to dock in the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause dismantling the Signal Booster to remove other building parts.
- Fixed a crash when displaying markers for other players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause hands to become invisible.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players in multiplayer from speaking to NPCs on the Space Station.
- Fixed an issue in Creative Mode that would prevent the Overseer mission chain from starting.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to summon the Space Anomaly after upgrading from NEXT.
- Fixed an issue where players were asked to collect nanites from an unusable terminal during the Ghost in the Machine mission.
- Fixed an issue where players were charged too much when trading in their existing ship or Multi-Tool.
- Fixed an issue where ships that were being added to a player’s fleet would be instead be traded in if purchased while the player’s current ship still had cargo aboard.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Upgrade Modules popup to display too aggressively, and to experienced players who did not need to see it.
- Fixed an issue that caused overly dramatic camera shake in the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game.
- Fixed a rare crash in base wiring.
- Fixed an issue that caused the loading progress value to appear in the wrong font in certain languages.