H1Z1: Patch 1.17 bringt die EMP Granate und mehr – Patch Notes
7. Juni 2018 von Jean Pierre B.
Das H1Z1-Update 1.17 steht ab sofort auf PS4 zum Download bereit, der Patch ist ca. 230MB groß und bringt neue Inhalte und Fehlerbehebungen.
Mit dem Update 1.17 haben die Entwickler Daybreak unter anderem die EMP Granate eingeführt, erfahrt alle Details gleich unten, in den Patch Notes
Weitere Neuigkeiten und Tipps zu „H1Z1“ findet ihr auf unserer Themenseite zum Spiel.
H1Z1 Update 1.17 Patch Notes
- EMP Grenades can now be found on the ground or in any of the Crates. These detonate upon impact and will disable a car for 20 seconds.
- Players can now swap which slot their weapon is in.
- Players can now drop ammo for weapons that they are not carrying.
- The volume of vehicle engines has been slightly increased.
- Added a HUD notification for when Air Drops are about to occur.
- Cleaned up the red dot sights for various rifles.
- Fixed a specific memory leak that was causing some of the client crashes.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose a weapon if they were already carrying 4 and attempted to pick up or swap out for another one on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck exiting a match and going back into another.
- Fixed a specific case where throwing a grenade could prevent players from throwing another grenade or firing a weapon.
- Fixed a specific case where a player’s controller could lose input.
- The One Shot, One Kill Daily Challenge can now be completed as intended.
- The Rookie, Skilled, Elite, and Exceptional Teamwork Challenges can now be completed as intended.
- The 12th and final Tutorial Challenge can now be completed as intended.
- Fixed an issue where picking up too many grenades could make one type disappear.
- Removed additional clothing items that were still lingering in loot bags.
- The Purple M9 and Predator AR-15 will no longer disappear when picked up.
- The shipping containers from Air Drops now disappear upon landing.
- Various animation bug fixes.