LOS ANGELES (29. Mai 2014) – Gedenken an den 10. Jahrestag der ersten japanischen Version auf der PlayStation ® 2 Computer-Entertainment-System, SQUARE ENIX ® ’s DRAGON QUESTTM VIII: Reise des verwunschenen King ist jetzt auf iOS-und Android-Geräte verfügbar.
Hier könnt ihr es für ca. 17,99€ Laden:
Google Play Store
Additional Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King features include:
- Controls: Players have access to smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls and a customizable user interface. The in-game directional button is also customizable, allowing one-handed (or two-hand) play.
- Battle: Reworked combat system allows for one-tap turn-based battles as well as more complex play. Players can choose an in-game battle strategy to move their character and parties automatically during battles; players also have direct control of their characters and parties during battles.
- Auto Run Mode: As the fields are vast, players now have the option to auto-run through boundless environments.
- Monster Recruit: Monsters inhabiting the game can be recruited into the player’s party.
- Alchemy Pot: This pot allows players to mix various products in order to create new, stronger items.
DRAGON QUEST VIII Promotion Video
Quelle: Preese Portal Square Enix