Battlefield 5 Patch Notes 1.21 – Update 4.2 vom 25. Juli
25. Juli 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
EA und DICE haben Update 4.2 für Battlefield 5 veröffentlicht, wir haben die vollständigen Patch Notes 1.21, für PC, Xbox One und PS4.
Die Größe des Download beträgt rund 3 GB auf der Xbox One, 5 GB auf dem PC und die Größe des PS4 Updates ist uns noch nicht bekannt.
Battlefield 5 Update 4.2 – Patch Notes 1.21
- We have reduced the recoil, and increased the muzzle velocity for the P08 Carbine in a bid to improve its effectiveness
- Kills in Firestorm are now awarded if the enemy player disconnects during the downed state
- Fixes targeted at removing extreme instances of Invisible Soldiers
- Specializations are now able to be reset on the P08 Carbine
- The game will no longer stutter when killing enemies with tanks
- Removed an unintended suppression effect that was applying to infantry soldiers when a tank fires it’s main cannon
- The screen will no longer turn black when firing stationary cannons
- The Arras sights on the Lewis gun now displays correctly when using extended mags
- Rate Of Fire for the MKVI Revolver has also been reduced to 180RPM, from 200RPM
- The correct crosshair now shows for the Mosquito FB MKVI on all load-outs
- The Company will now display the correct amount of bombs for the JU-88
- Players trying to spawn into airplanes should no longer get stuck on the deploy screen
What’s being worked on for Update 4.4?
- Additional fixes are also targeted to improve performance and stability across all platforms
- New Maps: Lofoten Islands and Provence
- Increase in Max Rank to 500
- Updates to Fortress Mode
- New Weapons – In preparation for subsequent Tides of War Rewards (Panzerbüchse 39, Breda M1935, C96 Pistol Carbine)
- Fixes for desynced top-gunner hitbox on certain Vehicles
- Fixes for desynced soldier hitbox known to occur when reviving or vaulting