Battlefield 5 Patch Notes 1.07 – Update Lightning Strikes
14. Januar 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
EA DICE hat das Battlefield 5 Update Version 1.07 angekündigt. Kapitel 2: Lightning Strikes Inhaltspatch für PS4, Xbox One und PC. Wir haben die vollständigen Patch Notes für dieses Update zur Verfügung gestellt.
Battlefield 5 – Update 1.07 Patch Notes
New Mode: Squad Conquest
These are some of the weapons that will be obtainable through the Weekly Challenges in January and February:
- ZK-383 (SMG)
- Modele 1944 (SA)
- M1922 (MMG)
Top Issue Fixes and Changes
Time to Death and Death Experience Fixes
- The name of the enemy that has killed a player is now shown in the game world when the player has died. This highlights the killer and helps players understand who killed them and from where, especially in crowded situations.
- Improved the death experience with the addition of a camera that now follows and zooms towards the killer. This will allow players to understand what killed them and the position of the killer.
- Improved accuracy of the visual representation of incoming bullets for other players. Tracers should now properly appear to consistently appear from the shooter, and should be clearer when the victim is looking directly at the shooter.
- Fixed an issue with the UI directional damage indicator that delayed the indication of damage to the victim.
- Made tweaks to the UI directional damage indicator to more accurately point towards the enemy damaging the player.