Atlas Update Verfügbar – Patch Notes 9.33 für PC
5. Januar 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Die für das Spiel Atlas verantwortlichen Entwickler haben ein neues Update veröffentlicht. Die Update-Version 9.33 kann jetzt auf dem PC heruntergeladen werden. Wir haben die vollständigen Patch Notes für dieses Update.
Die Entwickler haben auch die Details zu dem nächsten großen Update mitgeteilt, das offenbar die Option des Insta-Todes durch den Verzehr von Poop hinzufügen wird.
Atlas Patch Notes 9.33
Current Version: v9.33
- Fixed some server side crashes when transitioning
- Fixes a bug where servers couldn’t be connected to on startup.
- Fix for PVP Claim flags not upkeep timer not updating properly when a friendly player is in range, should be it now guys!
- Resolved some server-side stalls related to perf large companies
- Fixed alliance chat sometimes duplicating messages
- Fixed a bug where clients could end up invisible when demolishing a podium
Atlas Update Version 10.0 Patch Notes
Upcoming v10.0 (ETA: Monday Noon EST)
- Claim Flags now allow a “Neutral Zone” setting which allows any other tribes to build within them, with the specified tax rate applied to them. You are also able to specify an inclusion or exclusion list to these, to only allow or exclude specific company ID’s / player ID’s. All claim flags will have this enabled as a default setting when placed, and this will also be a retroactive change. However, it will not function until Wednesday the 9th of January at NOON EST, where we will release another server update to make Neutral Zones active. This means you will have two days, from Monday to Wednesday, to decide and adjust the settings on your claim flag before the change is live.
- Server performance improvements
- All Cannons/Turrets can now be pin code protected for lever activation/deactivation
- There are 4x as many trade ships on the seas, and they now also sell commodity types for gold, as do NPC’s at Freeports.
- Lawless servers can no longer be specified as Homesevers. If your Homeserver was a lawless server, you’ll be required to pick a new (Freeport) Homeserver upon respawn.
- You can now buy a “Ramshackle Sloop” from the NPC Shipyardsman at Freeports. The “Ramshackle Sloop” is a pre-built sloop which has permanently lower plank HP, carry weight, and crew limit, but is cheaper and faster to acquire if you want to get into sailing faster.
- “Favorites” server selection drop-down is added for Unofficial
- Joining through Steam browser server list with password now properly caches the password for ATLAS travel
- Fixed up some temperature scalings and Weather events are now indicated on the HUD
- Armour effectiveness will be adjusted so that firearms are more useful in PVP
- Fixed some bugs related to Sea Claims, Enemy Claim Flags can now be directly pinged to identify any contesting enemies nearby, and the time required to steal an enemy claim now decreases the more Claims that enemy team has.
- Farming rebalances to be easier; water can now pipe uphill, region requirements for growing crops are more forgiving, and crop growth & yield is much faster and higher.
- Reduced shovel stamina cost.
- You can now fill waterskins/jars from ground spouts.
- Metal Tools can no longer damage the planks of anchored ships.
- 50 more player levels added, and Skill Points per level increased.
- Loot stat scaling has been boosted (retroactively) by 60%
- Sea Monsters’ damage has been reduced by 66%
- Some ship costs have been adjusted, and in some cases reduced by approximately about 50%
- Animals health regen rebalanced, so they’re not regenerating high amounts whilst in combat!
- Eating poop is now instant-death
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t kill yourself by exhaustion (for stuck situations)