Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes für Switch
15. August 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered Update Version 1.0.2 wurde heute von Ubisoft veröffentlicht, dieser Patch steht ab sofort bereit zum Download, für die Nintendo Switch.
Mit diesem AC3 Remastered Update 1.02 wird unter anderem die Qualität der Audio Ausgabe verbessert, zudem gibt es einige Fehlerbehebungen.
Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered Patch Notes 1.02
- Improved the audio quality
- Improved performance of the game application
- Addressed an issue where a picked up sword could be seen when using Eagle Flight
- Addressed an issue where eagle vision could be used during the cinematic in the “Journey to the New World” & “Gangs of Boston” mission
- Addressed an issue with the percentage of progression of the savegame in the save select menu for DLC
- Addressed several issues where NPCs didn’t show up on the minimap
- Addressed inconsistency between specified and actual placement of item categories in Stockpile menu
- Addressed an issue that caused Connor to have doubled fingers in Alexios’ outfit throughout the game
- Addressed an issue that caused some abrupt changes of brightness in Boston
- Addressed several issues where the speaker name was inconsistent between subtitles and actual name or missing altogether
- Addressed some corrupted behavior of the shadows during the first cinematic in “A Boorish Man” mission
- Addressed an issue where outfits obtained through Ubisoft Club are not equipped in-game
- Addressed an issue where the challenge pop-up is not received for the first sequence