The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Beta-Patch bringt legendären Schwierigkeitsgrad
18. März 2013 von Jean Pierre B.
Beta-Patch 1.9 zu The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim wurde nun veröffentlicht. Einer der wichtigen neuheiten sit der legendäre Schwierigkeitsgrad.
Hier ein Auszug des Beta-Patches 1.9. Die vollständigen Patch-Notes findet ihr im offiziellen Forum.
- Legendary difficulty setting
- Legendary Skills – Skills of 100 can be made Legendary. This will reset the skill to 15, return its Perks and allow the skill to affect leveling again. This effectively removes the overall level cap.
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed issue with quest scripts that were not shutting down properly
- Companions will equip better weapons and armor if given to them
- Fixed rare issue where player is unable to learn the Clear Skies shout during „The Throat of the World“
- Fixed rare instance where Alduin would become invincible during „Alduin’s Bane“
- Fixed a rare issue where player could become stuck in Night Mother’s coffin during „Death Incarnate“
- Fixed rare issue where protected companions could be killed from poison damage
- Fixed rare issue with certain ash piles left from resurrected NPCs not clearing properly
- Fixed rare issue with NPCs and creatures respawning improperly after player fast travels
- Fixed rare crash when entering Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
- Fixed rare crash when entering a player owned home
- Random dragon attacks will no longer occur during „Battle for Whiterun“
- Fixed a rare crash when attempting to save your game during „Waking Nightmare“
- Fixed issue where „Glory of the Undead“ would not start properly if player is in combat with Eorlund Gray-Mane
- The white phial is no longer consumed if given to a follower