Path of Exile Hotfix Update 1.33 Patch Notes 3.9.1 vom 23. Dezember
23. Dezember 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Grinding Gear Games hat ein weiteres Update zum „Eroberer des Atlas Update“ für Path of Exile veröffentlicht, wir haben die vollständigen Patch Notes zu diesem Update am 23. Dezember.
Das Path of Exile (PoE) Update 1.33 steht ab sofort bereit zum Download. Ihr müsst 1 GB herunter laden, auf der PS4. Je nach Plattform kann die Größe des Downloads unterschiedlich sein.
Bisher wurden nur die Englischen Patch Notes veröffentlicht, sobald die Deutschen Patch Notes vorliegen, werden wir diesen Artikel aktualisieren.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 3.9.1 – Update 1.33 – Eroberer des Atlas
Console Specific fixes:
- Fixed a client crash that could occur as result of the alternative behavior active skill setting.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur as result of using detonate mines at the same time as laying mines.
General Fixes and Improvements:
- Re-enabled migration of SSF Leagues.
- Fixed a bug where multiple Vaal side areas could generate in an area.
- Fixed a client crash when killing a General during a Legion encounter.
- Fixed a common client crash.
- Fixed a client crash when using the Map Tab search.
- Fixed numerous Totem Microtransactions not working with some of the new Skills.
- Fixed the Crucible Hood clipping when worn on Ranger.
- Metamorph samples are now collected automatically when monsters die.
- Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane’s Laboratory.
- Volatiles spawned by Metamorph bosses will now die without exploding when the boss dies.
- Removed the special character from Tane’s name as it is not correctly supported.
- Fixed an instance crash which would occur 23 seconds after killing the Cells Map boss as a Metamorph.
Atlas Fixes and Improvements:
- Added capability to search by Region Name in the Map Stash Tab.
- Added some explanatory text to Watchstones to explain how they can be used.
- Atlas Citadels are now only hidden when the boss encounter is available. This allows you to change your Watchstones and apply Sextants with more freedom.
- You can now run the same Map multiple times to encounter the Conquerors of the Atlas. After the first encounter it will have a 33% chance to occur again in the same Map. Running different maps will still cause it to be deterministic. Once you have encountered the final boss all are once again chance-based.
- Zana Atlas Objectives can now offer Shaper Guardian Maps as options as long as you are in a Tier15+ Map.
- When you cause monsters spawned by the Conqueror’s Influence to appear it will now also cause all nearby monsters of the same Influence type to appear.
- Fixed a bug which allowed the large Snake monsters spawned by the Hunter’s Influence to be Magic or Rare.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in the Shaper, Shaper Guardians, Conquerors of the Atlas and Breach Bosses to not update their Life actively as players joined the instance.
- The banners spawned by the Warlord’s Influence no longer grant damage immunity to surrounding monsters, they instead just provide reduced damage taken.
- Fixed a bug where the banners spawned by the Warlord’s Influence could affect other banners.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in players having to do one fewer fight of each of the Conquerors before being able to fight the final boss.
- Fixed a bug where the monsters which are spawned upon defeating other monsters in Maps with the Crusader’s Influence could inherit unintended Modifiers which could result in them being unable to take Damage.
Final Conqueror of the Atlas‘ boss fight:
- The final Conqueror of the Atlas‘ Meteor Maze ability now has more time to escape the Maze before damage is dealt.
- The final Conqueror of the Atlas no longer has blocking during their Meteor Maze ability, so they cannot prevent you from escaping the Maze.
- The final Conqueror of the Atlas now teleports to the centre of the Meteor Maze skill upon starting it.
- The final Conqueror of the Atlas‘ Meteor Maze ability now correctly deals damage if you’re outside of the first Maze Wall.
- Did further improvements to prevent players from getting stuck inside Walls for two of the final Conqueror of the Atlas‘ abilities.
- The final Conqueror of the Atlas‘ quad beam ability now ends when the boss is defeated.
- Added an effect to more clearly mark out the edge of the temporary Arenas created by the final Conqueror of the Atlas.
- Fixed a bug where the height of the projectiles from the final Conqueror of the Atlas‘ Corridor Blast Skill were at the wrong height (a visual bug).
- Fixed a bug where the final Conqueror of the Atlas could be invisible under rare conditions when leaving and returning to the area.
- Fixed a bug where the final Conqueror of the Atlas wasn’t receiving their damage mitigation decaying buff when entering their final phase.