Mortal Kombat X: Neuer Patch für PS4 veröffentlicht
22. September 2015 von Jean Pierre B.
Zu „Mortal Kombat X“ steht ein neuer Patch bereit, aktuell nur für die Playstation 4 Version. Dies verkündete Ed Boon via Twitter.
Der Patch behebt einige Fehler im Spiel und bringt Änderungen für Diverse Charaktere. Die Patch Notes findet ihr weiter unten.
Zu „Mortal Kombat 10“ haben wir einige Guides, Tipps und Lösungen, schaut doch mal in unsere Komplettlösung.
— Ed Boon (@noobde) 22. September 2015
Hier die originalen Patch Notes:
- D’Vorah (Venomous) – Adjusted the Poison Stack algorithm to prevent the top end from getting so high
- Ermac (Spectral) – Fixed a bug in which he could get stuck in flight controls
- Goro – Fixed a bug which was preventing Krush from having its landing location chosen
- Goro – Slightly increased the input window to meterburn PunchWalk on hit
- Jacqui (Full Auto) – Decreased the block advantage on Up Rocket by 5 and slightly increased the pushback preventing a block trap
- Jax – Adjusted Carl Weather skin hurt regions to better match the others
- Johnny Cage – Ultra Flipkick now uses the correct damage value from hotfix data (12)
- Kano (CutThroat) – Adjusted the armor frames of Charge Up to compensate for the faster startup
- Predator – Fixed a bug which allowed Predator to sometimes have 2 Smart-Disc on screen at the same time
- Predator (Hish-Qu-Tien) – Fixed a bug which was making it so Plasma Shot was ignoring some damage scaling
- Quan Chi (Sorcerer) – Fixed a bug which allowed him to reset the cooldown of runes after a Final Hex has run out
- Quan Chi (Sorcerer) – Reverted the temporary change of Final Hex block damage increase (back to 3x)
- Reptile – Turned off the ability to 2in1 special cancel into Floating Ball
- Reptile (Deceptive) – Added a short cooldown after Invisibility to prevent players from spending multiple bars of meter if executed very fast
- Reptile – Lowered the input priority of Floating Ball
- Shinnok – Away+FK now auto-faces correctly
- Takeda – Reduced the cancel advantage from Towards+FP,BP,BP+BK by 1 preventing a block trap
- Takeda – Fixed a bug which would cause the reaction to Tri Kunai to sometimes play in the wrong direction
- Takeda (Ronin) – Reduced the block cancel advantage of Away+BP,FP,BP+BK by 3 preventing a
- Takeda (Ronin) – Kool Whip Brutatlity when in Ronin should work more consistently now
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Fixed a bug which was applying the Dark Shroud & Devil’Dust damage to her throws and other misc damage
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Reverted the temporary change of the Dark Shroud & Devil’Dust damage (back to 10)
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Dark Shroud & Devil’Dust now use the correct lifetime value from hotfix data (7 seconds)
- Tremor – Some variation specific moves now have corrected values in the movelist