Mass Effect Andromeda: Patch 1.08 bringt neue Romanzen und Frisuren
7. Juni 2017 von Jean Pierre B.
„Mass Effect: Andromeda“ hat einen neuen Patch erhalten. Electronic Arts und BioWare bringen mit dem Update neue Romanzen, Frisuren und weiteres in das Spiel.
Scott Ryder erhält mit der Erweiterung eine neue Romanze, diese bezieht sich auf Kollegen Jaal. Zudem gibt es neue Möglichkeiten bei der Charaktererstellung. Weibliche und männliche Charaktere haben nun eine Kopf-Option. Unter anderem sind auch neue Hautfarben und Frisuren dabei.
Neben den neuen Spielinhalten gibt es auch einen Haufen an Fehlerbehebungen, weitere Details zum neuen Update findet ihr im offiziellen Blog.
Weitere Lösungen und Cheats zu „Mass Effect: Andromeda“ findet ihr in unserer Komplettlösung zum Spiel.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.08 Notes
Improved Character Creator
We’ve expanded the options available in the character creator, giving you greater control over your Ryder’s appearance. Two new heads were added, one male and one female, as well as a new complexion option and a greater range of available skin tones. We also unlocked all hairstyles for both sexes, and added a new bald option.
For players wanting to adjust their look mid-game, we added the ability to change your character’s appearance onboard the Tempest.
And for fans of Alec Ryder’s iconic appearance, you can now choose to keep the default Alec, rather than having his appearance be based on your custom Ryder.
Expanded Male Romance Options for Scott Ryder
Scott Ryder can now pursue Jaal as a romance option. There are several important reasons for this change:
Scott Ryder did not have a same-sex squadmate available as a romance option, nor could the achievement for completing three romances be achieved with only male same-sex partners. And as the angara have expressed their fluidity in how they perceive gender, it seemed only natural that Scott could have a relationship with Jaal.
However, we understand that a character’s orientation is an important part of what makes them feel real. The relationships with your crew are some of the most loved and cherished parts of our games, so we wanted to make sure we got it right. We consulted with members of the LGBTQ community, both externally and within our own studios. After carefully considering all feedback, we decided this was an important change to make, and one that made sense for Jaal, Scott, and the angara.
Our writing, editing, and animation teams worked together to ensure this change made sense for Jaal’s character, and the result is a relationship we hope feels as fulfilling and memorable for Scott as it does for Sara.
You can find a full list of changes and improvements in the patch notes below. For notes in other languages, click here.
- Ryder’s appearance can now be changed onboard the Tempest
- Expanded the range of options available in the character creator
- Jaal can now be romanced by Scott Ryder
- Dialogue for Hainly Abrams was adjusted to change the flow of personal information she discusses with Ryder.
- Fixed issue with Nomad upgrades Shield Crafting quest
- Nexus level and cryo pod points are retroactively granted
- Vendors now carry weapon mods for Level 60-71 players
- Vendors now sell weapon augmentations for automatic fire, burst fire, and single-shot fire
- Improved clarity of descriptions for augmentations
- Plasma Charge system now works properly for shotguns
- Beam Emitter augmentation now causes guns to fire a constant beam with scaling damage based on the weapon’s damage per second
- [PC] Added experimental support for Dolby Vision™ technology
- Stealth Grid challenge now increments properly
- Fiend no longer sprints when within 10 meters of target, and will decelerate to base speed
- Enabled movement correction during Fiend attacks to reduce incidence of players seeing Fiends attacking in the wrong direction
- Improved movement prediction for some enemies in tight spaces to reduce appearance of teleportation
- Fixed issue that prevented melee attacks if the revive icon was near center screen
- Fixed issue where ammo pick-up audio incorrectly played
- Fixed issue where Backlash could malfunction while moving
- Using Stealth and Recon Visor together no longer increases duration of invisibility for Turian Agent
- Fixed issue where weight reduction modifications wouldn’t reduce weight
- The Revive Pack Transmitter now displays the revive radius in the loadout screen
- Equipping the Cobra RPG now interrupts reloading
- Player turns to Adhi when getting synced to avoid teleportation issue
- Fixed issue where enemies would occasionally enter T-pose when hit
- Improved visual and audio cues for player ready status in Multiplayer lobbies
- Added “Lights” option to customization options