H1Z1: Patch 1.38 veröffentlicht – Changelog
7. September 2018 von Jean Pierre B.
Daybreak hat heute ein neues Update zu H1Z1 veröffentlicht. Mit Patch 1.38 ist unter anderem der neue Arcade Modus Swagnum Opus gestartet.
Mit dem neuen Modus werden euch neue Herausforderungen zur Verfügung stehe, diese sind aber immer nur an Wochenenden verfügbar.
H1Z1 – Patch Notes 1.38
- New Arcade Mode – Swagnum Opus! In Swagnum Opus, all players spawn with the Swagnum, a very powerful sidearm that can one-shot kill to the body (even in armor). Each player only starts with a single bullet for it, so make your first shot count.More Swagnum rounds can be found in airdrop crates, and airdrops will occur more frequently throughout the match than usual. Each crate will have a few Swagnum rounds and first aid kits, but does not contain any other types of loot. Players will be flocking to these locations, so keep your head on a swivel! Getting a kill with the Swagnum will fire off a special volley of golden fireworks – it looks spectacular, but will also draw the attention of others.The only other weapon that spawns on the map is the Crossbow, and its only ammo type is the new Firework Bolt.The only vehicles that spawn on the map are ATVs, which can be used for quick getaways.
- New Weekend Challenge – Each weekend that Swagnum Opus is available, there will be a new matching Challenge waiting for you. For the first weekend, kill 5 enemies in Swagnum Opus matches to earn 10 Battle Pass medals. These kills don’t all have to be in one match (though you’ll score extra cool points), and you can achieve them with any weapon.
Bug Fixes H1Z1 1.36
- Fixed crashing issues with H1Z1 1.38.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.38 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with H1Z1 1.38.