Fortnite: Update 1.11 wird heute veröffentlicht – Patch Notes
14. Dezember 2017 von Jean Pierre B.
Epic Games kündigt einen neue Patch zu „Fortnite“ an. Im laufe des Abends wird unter anderem die zweite Battle-Royale-Saison gestartet. Erfahrt alles zum Patch weiter unten.
Heute abend wird der Patch 1.11 auf die Server aufgespielt, dies wird zwischen 22 Uhr und 23 Uhr geschehen. Anschließend wird das neuste „Fortnite“ Update zum Download bereit stehe. Unten findet ihr die kompletten Patch Notes.Mit dem Update wird auch die zweite Saison im Battle-Royale-Modus eingeläutet. Desweiteren ist ab heute der Battle Pass erhältlich. Mit dem kostenpflichtigen Battle Pass könnt ihr kosmetischen Loot bekommen, die 2. Saison endet am 20. Februar 2018.
Mit dem „Fortnite“ Update kommen noch weiter Anpassungen und Neureungen, erfahrt alle Einzelheiten auf der offiziellen Seite von Epic Games. Unten findet ihr den dazugehörigen Trailer und die Patch Notes.
Battle Royale – V.1.11 Patch Notes
- Season 2 of Battle Royale begins Dec. 14!
- Season store is replaced with the Season 2 Battle Pass.
- Get in the Holday Spirit!
- The update includes the limited-time Snowball Grenade Launcher, a festive Battle Bus, and other gifts waiting for you around the island.
- Express Yourself!
- Emotes and emoticons can be earned as rewards via the Battle Pass or can be purchased in the Shop.
- Equip up to 6 and trigger them in game with B (keyboard) or Down on the D-Pad (controller).
- Compete in solos or with friends to complete the two new Daily Quests.
- Top 50 Solo
- Top 12 Squad
- Updated a few Daily Quests:
- “Search Chests” changed from 5 to 7
- “Search Ammo Boxes” changed from 10 to 7
- “Pistol Eliminations” changed from 3 to 2
- Anyone already on these quests with have their progress reset.
- Added support for 21:9 displays and any other ultrawide resolutions.
- Added animations for sliding down cliff sides.
- Added animations to turn head to reticle while sprinting diagonally.
- The “Combat Pro” controller configuration will now be the default configuration for new players.
- No change has been made to existing users.
- Soccer and Basketballs now have smoother movement. How long can you keep the ball in play?
- Fixed an issue that caused actual damage dealt to not match up with damage numbers on screen.
- Floating damage numbers would sometimes be one digit higher than the actual damage dealt due to rounding issues.
- Chests no longer appear unopened at a distance when they have already been looted.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from picking up items that overlapped looted chests and ammo crates.
- Build mode blueprints are now hidden after using a Launch Pad and while DBNO.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from taking fall damage if they had 1HP remaining.
- Fixed a broken animation that occurred while switching between certain equipped items.
- Fixed the Renegade Raider outfit’s head so it doesn’t clip through the helmet anymore.
- Character models now animate properly when rotating in place.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to „search“ items like bushes and furniture, causing them to wiggle and play an audio cue.
- These types of items are now only searchable in the Save the World co-op mode.
- Reduced aim assist prioritizing DBNO players.
- When throwing grenades, a trajectory will now be visible that previews the arc the grenade will follow.
- Renamed some weapons for consistency.
- “Assault Rifle (Scope)” is now “Assault Rifle with Scope”.
- “Assault Rifle (Burst)” is now “Burst Assault Rifle”.
- “Submachine Gun (Suppressor)” is now “Suppressed Submachine Gun”.
- Legendary assault rifle drop rate decreased by 25% in floor loot and chests. Drop rate from Supply Drops will be unchanged.
- Reduced pump shotgun shot queueing time.
- Reduced from 0.4 to 0.2 seconds. (It is now the same as all other weapons.)
- This will reduce the chance that players will misfire the weapon.
- Updated the icon for the standard grenade.
- Removed controller aim assist slow while scoped.
- This will make it easier to use sniper rifles with a controller.
- Pump Shotgun now correctly queues shots the same as all other weapons, reducing chances of an accidental extra shot being fired.
- Sniper rifle projectiles no longer pass through other players under non-ideal network conditions.
- Hit impacts from a sniper rifle play on the correct location of the enemy player now.
- Fixed an issue that allowed bullets to pass through player built pyramid structures.
- Fixed issue causing smoke beams to not play when weapons were fired.
- Improved the game mode selection flow and UI.
- This should make it much easier to select a game mode with a controller.
- When opening your inventory, the mouse cursor will now always appear in the center of the screen on PC and Mac.
- The Code of Conduct is now displayed directly in the game UI, rather than opening an external page.
- The Inspect button for Battle Royale Daily Challenges has been moved to the bottom bar.
- Fixed an issue causing the „Push to Talk“ binding from being removed when selecting the „Reset to Default“ button in the Save the World settings.
- Using the „Report Player“ option in Duo or Squad will now auto-fill with the name of the player that eliminated you instead of your teammates name.
- Fixed some missing localized text in various languages.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the „Daily Challenges“ scroll bar from working with a controller.
- Improved visibility of the number of players remaining on each team in 50v50 mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused some options in the settings menu to disappear when the player was eliminated while the setting menu was open.
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s health and shield bars to appear empty on the victory screen.
- Improved the audio cue that plays when hitting the generators found in the world.
- Previously, it was playing similar audio to the ceiling/wall traps.
- Clap audio is now adjusted by the SFX slider in the audio settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to hear bullet whiz-by audio that was not heard by the person they were spectating.
- Dance emote music no longer continues to play for others when the dance is cancelled.
- Various optimizations to interactive objects such as doors to improve overall frame rate.
- Minor frame rate improvements by optimizing weapons.
- Eliminated many hitches which could happen the first time you encountered a player’s skin or weapon in a match.
- Fixed an issue with particles that caused hitching as the time of day changes.
- Improved server performance by optimizing how physics is updated.
- Fixed performance issues with ladybug ambient particles in the world.
- Fixed an issue with the storm safe zones that could cause poor server performance.
- Greatly reduced CPU usage of in-game party and chat systems.
- Fixed an issue with the memory allocator on XB1 and PC which caused degraded CPU performance
- Improved CPU rendering performance on Xbox One and PS4
- Xbox One X scalability tweaks to improve CPU performance under heavy load
- „View Match Results“ is now bound to V by default.
- Fixed an issue causing the total XP earned on the Match Stats screen to be inaccurate.
- Traps now add to the „assists“ and „damage dealt“ stats.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly gave an assist credit to a player for simply hitting another player with a pickaxe before being eliminated.
- „Total Headshots“ is now equal to the number of headshots achieved instead of the amount of headshot damage that the player dealt.
- Fixed an issue that caused the „Damage Taken“ stat to be less than 100 after being eliminated.
- Shots fired during the warm-up zone no longer affect the player’s „Accuracy“ stat.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly awarded the „First Kill“ XP bonus to every player that got an elimination during the match.
- Projectile weapons will now add to the „Accuracy“, „Hits“, and „Critical Hits“ stats.
- Added the ability to invite players to your party through Discord on PC.
- Added full voice chat support to Mac.
- Enabled Twitch login support for Battle Royale.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from connecting to the „Friends Only“ leaderboards.
- Fixed a crash related to the voice chat feature.
Quelle: Epic Games