Elite Dangerous Update 1.46 Patch Notes vom 15. Juli
15. Juli 2020 von Jean Pierre B.
Die zuständigen Entwickler von Frontier Developments haben ein neues Update für Elite Dangerous veröffentlicht. Wir haben die vollständigen Patch Notes zu dieser Aktualisierung am 15. Juli.
Elite Dangerous Update 1.46 steht ab sofort bereit zum Download, für PS4, Xbox One und PC. Es ist der dritte Patch zum Fleet Carriers Update. Mit Patch 3 werden nur einige Fehler im Spiel behoben
Elite Dangerous Patch Notes 1.46
- A bug preventing transactions in a Fleet Carrier’s market when the transaction amount was greater than the Fleet Carrier’s remaining unreserved credits was fixed.
- An issue which occurred when setting the price of a commodity on a Fleet Carrier to greater than 1 million credits was fixed.
- Salvage commodities normally limited to search & rescue contacts, like Black Boxes or Personal Effects should now work correctly at Fleet Carriers in the open and black markets.
- An issue which lead to some Fleet Carriers having a service only partially installed was fixed. Affected carriers have now had any of these services properly installed, but with some small side effects (see Known Issues for details).
- An issue which allowed launching a fighter to restore sub-surface deposits on asteroids was fixed.
- A bug with material distribution in overlapping hotspots was fixed and hotspost themselves we rebalanced. Now, the effect that each hotspot has on the base rarity of a commodity has been doubled. To counter this, hotspots of the same type which overlap will be less effective. The aim of thsese changes is to reduce the massive impact of overlapping hotspots while still ensuring they provide a higher yield than non-overlapping hotspots.
- A bug which affected the way hair options were selected for dark skinned characters was fixed.
Early Game Experience
- An incorrect destination given in the first mission was fixed.
- An issue which prevented featured items in the store from being selected was fixed.
- Fixed a problem with the Low Temperature Diamond commodity not decreasing its demand level as players sell commodity units to a market that demands it when the faction controlling that market has any state active in that starsystem.