Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line
9. Oktober 2014 von Jean Pierre B.
Second Story in the Erdrick Saga Trilogy Now Available on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android Devices
LOS ANGELES (Oct.9, 2014) – Adding to its vast portfolio of mobile games, SQUARE ENIX® today announced that DRAGON QUEST™ II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line™ is now available on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android devices.
A century has passed since the events of the first DRAGON QUEST. DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line begins with a disruption of peace following an attack upon Moonbrooke Castle by the fallen High Priest, Hargon. To restore balance and serenity to their world, the young prince of Midenhall – a descendant of Erdrick – embarks on a journey to find the other two descendants of Erdrick in order to defeat the nefarious Hargon.
Key features include:
- Erdrick Saga Trilogy – Players can now experience the second story in the Erdrick Saga Trilogy. DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line features its own original story, making it a great entry point for new players.
- Open World Adventure – Featuring vast and dangerous dungeons and multiple continents, players can explore by ship in this open-world adventure to find new treasures and level up characters.
- Simple, Intuitive Controls – Designed to work perfectly with the vertical layout of any modern mobile device; the position of the movement button can be changed to facilitate both one- and two-handed play.
- No In-App Purchases – Players can download the title as a standalone package with no further in-app purchases.
- Legendary Trio of Creators – DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line roster features Master Creator Yuji Horii, revolutionary Music Composer Koichi Sugiyama and Art Director Akira Toriyama.
DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line is now available for $4.99 on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android devices. To download the game, visit:
- <gp_link loc=“//itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-quest-ii/id911205290?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8″ type=“https“>https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-quest-ii/id911205290?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8″ target=“_blank“>iTunes Store
- <gp_link loc=“//play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dq2_gp“ type=“https“>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dq2_gp“ target=“_blank“>Google Play Store
Quelle: Square Enix