Second Story in the Erdrick Saga Trilogy Now Available on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android Devices
LOS ANGELES (Oct.9, 2014) – Adding to its vast portfolio of mobile games, SQUARE ENIX® today announced that DRAGON QUEST™ II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line™ is now available on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android devices.
A century has passed since the events of the first DRAGON QUEST. DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line begins with a disruption of peace following an attack upon Moonbrooke Castle by the fallen High Priest, Hargon. To restore balance and serenity to their world, the young prince of Midenhall – a descendant of Erdrick – embarks on a journey to find the other two descendants of Erdrick in order to defeat the nefarious Hargon.
Key features include:
- Erdrick Saga Trilogy – Players can now experience the second story in the Erdrick Saga Trilogy. DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line features its own original story, making it a great entry point for new players.
- Open World Adventure – Featuring vast and dangerous dungeons and multiple continents, players can explore by ship in this open-world adventure to find new treasures and level up characters.
- Simple, Intuitive Controls – Designed to work perfectly with the vertical layout of any modern mobile device; the position of the movement button can be changed to facilitate both one- and two-handed play.
- No In-App Purchases – Players can download the title as a standalone package with no further in-app purchases.
- Legendary Trio of Creators – DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line roster features Master Creator Yuji Horii, revolutionary Music Composer Koichi Sugiyama and Art Director Akira Toriyama.
DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line is now available for $4.99 on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android devices. To download the game, visit:
- <gp_link loc=“//itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-quest-ii/id911205290?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8″ type=“https“>https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-quest-ii/id911205290?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8″ target=“_blank“>iTunes Store
- <gp_link loc=“//play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dq2_gp“ type=“https“>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dq2_gp“ target=“_blank“>Google Play Store
Quelle: Square Enix