Destiny 2 Hotfix Update 220.127.116.11 – Patch Notes 1.53
18. Juni 2020 von Jean Pierre B.
Wie Bungie gestern bereits Angekündigt hatte wurde heute das Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 veröffentlicht. Wir haben alle infos zu dieser Aktualisierung am 18. Juni.
Das Destiny 2 Update 1.53 / 22.214.171.124 kann ab sofort heruntergeladen werden, für alle Plattformen. Insgesamt müsst ihr 484 MB herunterladen, je nach Plattform kann die Größe variieren.
Destiny 2 Update 1.53 patch Notes 126.96.36.199
Die deutschen Patch Notes werden in diesem Moment überarbeitet, wir aktualisieren diesen Artikel in Kürze!
- Fixed an issue where Sprint would cancel if players pressed the Sprint action multiple times.
- Remove Super energy bonus and increase Sprint time required to activate.
- Fixed an issue where Season of Arrivals mods were available to equip without players first unlocking them.
- Fixed an issue where the Breach Resonator artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Angel artifact armor mod was not granting its benefits when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Volatile Conduction mod had the wrong buff text and icon while its perk was active.
- Fixed an issue where the Overhead Heel Crush Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Aerial Snap Kick Finisher showed Void energy even when other subclasses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress the Season of Arrivals intro quest due to full inventory of Umbral Engrams.
- Fixed an issue where there were visible holes are present in the EDZ terrain where the Seraph Towers were placed in Season of the Worthy.
- Fixed an issue where Prime Engrams rewarded Hunter armor to Warlocks.
- While we understand Warlocks want to up their fashion game, capes are for Hunters or Lord Saladin.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus Clan bounty would not gain progress from Grandmaster Nightfall completions.
- Removed the Collections badge requirement from the “Dredgen” title.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to visit the Lighthouse when completing a flawless passage.
- As such, Trials of Osiris will be available once more on June 19, 2020.
- Introduced a minor fix for Beaver errors.