Die zuständigen Entwickler von Dead by Daylight haben heute Update 4.2.2 veröffentlicht. Wir haben alle Informationen zum Patch am 24. September.
Das Dead by Daylight Update 2.03 kann ab sofort heruntergeladen und installiert werden. Auf der PS4 beträgt die Größe des Download 517 MB, je nach Plattform kann die Grö0e unterschiedlich sein.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.03 Patch Notes
Features & Content
- The Blight can now break pallets and breakable walls by attacking during a Lethal Dash
- The Blight add-on „Compound 21“ has been adjusted, changing the reveal range from 16 meters to 8 meters and the duration of the effect is reduced from 6 seconds to 3 seconds
- Add an Auric Cell expiration message for Japanese promo code users
- Fix a crash on PS4 that sometimes occurred after loading into a trial
- Fixed an issue that may cause hooking survivors, breaking pallets and damaging generators to stop shortly after pressing the input
- Fixed an issue that may cause movement stutters due to network latency
- Fixed an issue that caused stun durations to be inconsistent across killers
- Fixed an issue where some instances of the Blight’s injection sequence would allow players to control the pitch of the camera
- Fixed an issue that caused grabbing survivors out of lockers to be accelerated when using the perk Iron Maiden
- Fixed an issue that may cause a survivor to be stuck on the hook without being able to do anything
Quelle: Dead by Daylight