Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 1.64 – Update 3.0.1
26. Juni 2019 von Jean Pierre B.
Dead by Daylight Update Version 3.0.1 wurde veröffentlicht, wir haben das komplette Changelog zum Client Patch 1.64.
Das heutige Update steht ab sofort bereit zum Download, für PS4, Xbox One und PC. Es werden Anpassungen an Ghost Face gemacht und allgemeine Fehler behoben, unten findet ihr die kompletten Patch Notes.
Dead by Daylight Update Version 1.64 Patch Notes
PATCH NOTES 3.0.1
- Removed the stun VFX when Killers entered stun state.
- Reduced the camera shake on successful hits.
The Ghost Face:
- Slightly reduced the stalk rate add-ons: Telephoto Lens (to -0.25 seconds, down from -0.5 seconds total stalk time required), Night Vision Monocular (to -0.75 seconds, down from -1.0 seconds total stalk time required).
- Adjusted all stalk rate add-ons (Philly, Telephoto Lens, Knife Belt Clip and Night Vision Monocular) so that they only affect stalking while not leaning. Stalking while leaning is twice faster than normal stalking.
- Slightly increased the Killer Instinct base duration to 2 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
- Slightly increased Killer Instinct add-ons: Marked Map (to 1 second, up from 0.5 seconds), Victim’s Detailed Routine (to 1.5 seconds, up from 1.0 seconds).
- Slightly increased the Detection area in the center of screen for Survivors attempting to reveal The Ghost Face by 4% on each side of the screen (total of 8%).
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Ghost Face to stay Night Shroud when stunned by a pallet.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Ghost Face to continue stalking already Marked Survivors.
- Removed the proximity Sound that the Killer generated while in Night Shroud (only his clothes emit sound while he moves).
- Fixed an issue that caused the Wake Up! perk to grant 5/10/15% increased action speed to all interactions at all times.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bamboozle perk not to have an activation sound.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Barbecue & Chili, Fire Up, Remember Me and We’re Gonna Live Forever perks to visually only gain up to 3 tokens.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sprint Burst not to always trigger Exhaustion.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spies From The Shadows perk to go on cooldown whenever a Survivor triggered a crow outside of the maximum effect radius.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Play With Your Food perk to gain a token when downing the Obsession.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Legion’s Nasty and Filthy Blade add-ons to increase all interaction times.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Ghost Face add-on Telephoto Lense not to impact the duration of a Survivor staying marked.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Doctor’s illusionary pallets to spawn perfectly straight instead of leaning on an asset like a regular pallet.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that could cause permanent Exhaustion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Exhaustion status effect to appear on screen without the dial representation.
- Fixed an issue that caused a delayed reset on the users progress bar when failing a skill check.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to stay in the locker in the crawl state when the Deep Wound timer ended.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nightmare and The Huntress’ lullaby to get obstructed by occlusion.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Huntress’ camera to shake on a successful hatchet hit.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivors’ camera to shake when hit by the Killers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killers red stain to be visible on their model in-game.
- Added more logging to investigate the ranking issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused placeholder text strings to appear when receiving a Player Pips Error message. We have modified these strings in English. Please note that the other translations will come in a future patch.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Trapper to place traps while falling.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple characters not to have proper idle animations in the Store.
- Fixed an issue that caused escaping Survivors audio to keep playing within the exit threshold.
- Fixed an issue that caused the title to crash for the host when The Plague vomits as the match ended.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when switching roles in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused an increase of auto-save checks in the Bloodweb.
- Fixed a case that caused multiple issues in the pre-lobby when disconnecting from the Network during the loading screen into a match, and reconnecting right before returning to the pre-lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Anniversary Event audio not to play automatically when launching the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused an audio stinger not to play correctly when being shocked by The Doctor or tiering up in Madness.
- Misc audio improvements.