Behavior Interactive hat heute ein neues Hotfix Update für Dead by Daylight veröffentlicht. Wir zeigen euch welche Fehler am 28. Oktober behoben wurden.
Das Dead by Daylight Update 2.06 kann ab sofort heruntergeladen werden, für alle Plattformen. Mit dem heutigen Patch werden nur einige Fehler behoben, es gibt keine neuen Inhalte oder Optimierungen.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Hinweise
- Fixed an issue that might prevent medkits with 32 charges to completely heal the second health state.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors auras not to be shown if a killer equipped with the Discordance perk enters the activation range after the survivors have started repairing a generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused killers to have their first person view posture during the intro.
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween event hook auras to display a base.
- Fixed an issue that cause the Nightmare not to dissolve at the end of his mori animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Demogorgon not to have an animation when using the Shred ability.
- Fixed an issue that may allow the killer to use its power before Blighted Rush after they hook a survivor while equipped with the Blighted Serum.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Visceral Canker to appear if a killer is the only user equipped with a quest that would cause a canker to spawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused a survivor’s model to remain in a Cage of Atonement when disconnecting.
- Fixed an issue that caused Madness audio levels to be incorrect when switching spectated survivors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the killer’s music theme to be heard as a spectator in a custom game lobby.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused the framerate to drop intermittently during Trials.
Source: Dead by Daylight