Battlefield 4: Absturz Ursachen durch neuen Patch abgeschafft (PS4)
Nachdem es letzte Woche den überraschenden Patch für PC gab, können Sich nun die PlayStation 4 Fans ebenso über den neuen Patch freuen.
Laut DICE soll der neue Patch gleich mehrere Absturzursachen beheben. Wir hoffen, das DICE nun ein wenige mehr Stabilität in Battlefield 4 gebracht hat.
Die Offiziellen Patch Notes (Englisch):
- General stability fixes that should remove a large amount of the client crashes we are currently seeing on the PS4
- Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file by doing miscellaneous changes to the save file system. These include removing the save file saving again when quitting multiplayer
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when bringing up the in-game Battlelog during round transition
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the BattleScreen
- Fixed a random crash related to destroying vehicles
- Fixed minor destruction issues in the terrain