Am frühen Montagabend hat Respawn ein neues Update für Apex Legends veröffentlicht. Unten findet ihr alle Details zu dieser Aktualisierung am 24. Mai.
Das Apex Legends Update 1.69 steht nun bereit zum Download, für alle Plattformen. Auf der PS4 beträgt die Dateigröße 203 MB, je nach Plattform.
Apex Update 1.69 – Patch Hinweise
Wie immer gibt es die offiziellen Patch Notes vorerst nur in Englisch. Wir Aktualisieren diesen Artikel sobald wir die Übersetzungen haben.
- Restored slow effect when players run into Wattson’s fences
- Valkyrie changes:
• Added a short input delay after using Valkyrie’s ult to prevent players from accidentally activating—then immediately canceling—their ult by accident
• Fixed an exploit that let players record stats in the firing range while using Valkyrie
• Fixed an edge case that allowed her ult to be activated shortly after using a jump pad
- Arenas changes:
• Penalties for abandoning games have been added to Arenas. This is similar to the abandon penalty applied in Ranked BR games. You only get the penalty if you were in a full squad when you left (this doesn’t apply if you were partied with the leaver—you’ll still get penalized in that case). This update will activate a warning for players who are about to leave a game in-progress. The associated penalties will follow shortly after.
• Fixed an exploit that allowed users to unlock upgrades without having enough materials to do so
• Hop-up Upgrades for the Bocek bow are now as follows: Level 2: Shattercaos. Level 3: Deadeye’s Tempo.
• Fixed various Arenas bugs and errors
- Loot adjustments:
• Adjusted the logic for loot items being spawned on the ground as opposed to being placed into loot bins. This should cause backpacks to spawn more evenly on the ground as opposed to being spawned almost exclusively in loot bins.
• Slight increase in spawn rates for Level 2 Evo armor. The starter kit changes introduced in Season 9 had caused them to be lowered by more than expected.
• Miscellaneous stability fixes
Late Afternoon PT Playlist Update:
- Re-enabling Valkyrie in the firing range
- We’re temporarily increasing survival XP earned in Arenas. This is a placeholder fix to offset the fact that the buy phase currently isn’t being taken into account for “survival time.” In a future patch we’ll adjust the survival time calculation to include the buy phase and return the survival XP earn rate to its previous level.